💕Chapter 13💕

Otp

Jungkook:
Hey babe, can you come over now?

Unknown:
Of course baby, be there in 30 minutes

Jungkook:
Wear something sexy
__

30 minutes later the bell rang, Jungkook almost jumped of the stairs and Taehyung and Jin looked at him weirdly.

The door opened and a beautiful girl with a very short skirt stood before them. To Taehyung's shock Jungkook kissed the girl, on her lips.

"Het babe, missed you. Looking so sexy today" Jungkook hugged her, trying to make Taehyung jealous. And maybe it worked, because Taehyung's lips fell into a pout.

"Missed you too baby" The girl, lisa smirked at Taehyung. "And who's that?" She asked witha disgusted face.

"Hello, I-I'm Taehyung" Taehyung introduced himself with a little smile. "Nice to meet you" Lisa said.

"Lets get upstair babe" Jungkook picked the girl up and carried her in bridal style to his room.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked Seokjin. "I really don't know, the only thing I know is that he'a gonna get his ass smacked today" Jin said with an angry face.

Meanwhile with Jungkook...

"Oww" Lisa whined when Jungkook just threw her harshly on his bed.

"It didn't work" Jungkook said with a disappointed expression. "What? What didn't work?" Lisa asked irritated.

"He didn't look jealous".
"Who, that Taehyung slut?".

"Don't talk about him like that" Jungkook said angrily. "You're gonna help me".

"How?".

Before Lisa knew it she was making out with Jungkook on the couch. She saw Jungkook often look at taehyung in the kitchen, who didn't seem to bother.

She got of Jungkook's lap "I think I should go" she said and grabbed her stuff, walking out of the house.

Jungkook just sat on the couch, sighing and sulking because obviously Taehyung didn't care if he was making out with someone else or not.

Only if he knew how jealous Taehyung really felt...

Was he just playing with me

Am I just a toy?

Was I not enough

I shouldn't think like this, I'm just his babysitter

A lot of questions like these were running in his head, but he shouldn't think like this. He's 6 years older than Jungkook.