💕chapter 7💕

Don't worry my angel, you're my only one

That were the words that kept running in Taehyung's mind. Never ever in his live taehyung thought that a teenage boy could make him feel like this, but jungkook made him very confused for sure.

"Angel, come I made breakfast for us!" He heard jungkook call from downstairs. "Okay!" He totally forgot that he only had shorts on and a oversized hoodie.

When he came downstairs he saw jungkook smirk at him.

Is smirking literally the only thing that he can do!?

"My my what a beautiful sight to see every morning" jungkook scanned taehyung's beautiful lean legs with his eyes.

Taehyung tried to cover his legs with his hoodie, but then jungkook said something that made his cheeks crimson red.

"Don't hide your beautiful legs from me angel, I'm going to see it all one day" jungkook still looked at taehyung's legs.

Taehyung ran towards him to slap him, but he slipped because of a cloth that was laying on the ground and twisted his ankle.

A few moments later he was laying on the ground, tears streaming down his face.

"Owwww kookie it hurts" he even called jungkook kookie. Jungkook ran towards him and picked him up in bridal style. Taehyung hid his face in the crook of jungkook's neck, he didn't want jungkook to see him crying.

"Shh angel, everything will be alright" Jungkook tried to comfort taehyung. "Hey don't talk to me like I'm a baby!" Taehyung still managed to shout at jungkook while being in pain.

"I only tried to comfort you angel" jungkook said with a pout. Jungkook let taehyung sit on the couch while taking the first aid kid.

Jungkook looked at taehyung's ankle which was now fully swollen. "Wow that's gonna be a big bruise for sure" jungkook applied some ointment on taehyung's swollen ankle.

Taehyung was jungkook's babysitter, but it seemed like jungkook was his caregiver now.

Taehyung hissed a little, gripping the younger's shoulders tightly. Jungkook smiled at the cute face that taehyung made.

"So, it's done" jungkook said. "Thank you jungkook" taehyung said, looking down. "You aren't calling me kookie anymore, that hurts here" jungkook pointed at the place where his heart was.

"Don't be such a baby" taehyung laughed a little. Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and said "are you calling me baby now? That was fast".

"S-shut up!" Taehyung blushed. "Now give me some water" taehyung ordered. "And why should I?" Jungkook smirked.

"Because I cam't walk! Are you blind or something?". "So, bratty taehyung is back. Servant jungkook is on his way" taehyung chuckled, looking at jungkook who ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water for him.

Wow you're so whipped for him jungkook, Jungkook thought.

I hope you will vote🌟🌟🌟