(HI!! I'm pandora😗👍🏾. Ik this is no where close to how the quest and yea Ik miko knows about the plane but let's just say she didn't was but hey🤨 I'm the author😘😘😘😘😘)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The wind blew softly blowing pink cherry blossom petals across a letter Lady Yae Miko was writing, to a someone. Remembering all the memories vividly over many centuries that the shoguns familiar has recalled
        countless times...
===============================
Yae Miko's letter ===============================
It's been 500 years all-mighty shogun.. since you slipped from my arms and to the eternal realm. Your consensus between us keeping us apart for one another. The day you had declared your "Eternity" I a-wait the day you return. That day turned into weeks, weeks into months, months into years ,and years into centuries.

The nation wonders if All-Mighty Shogun will return. They constantly protest,demanding a leader in replace of you. Seeking to create their own, they failed many times. They soon gave up and continued there way of life creating a new kind of government. One where they all voted every few years to run their country.

I waited untill I couldn't anymore, nor did your son , your failed puppet, has taken over the minds of many of the Sumeru nation.... lesser lord kussanalie tries her best to help the ones who think they have connected to a god from in search of unimaginable knowledge. They believe they have the information that people's minds taken from the wrath of your failed puppet have been told to go insane.wander. Is what many people call him.He has been called many names and has been known to be working with the fatui. More soon in sumeru then any other nation.

The protectors of monstat ,jean and out rider amber have reported the same after an attack .Although, he has continued to conocer closer and closer to inazuma taking the minds of everyone one by one, the storms that you had created stop him from reaching us. But there was a disruption on watasumie island.

I decided to send 3 of the best samurai to investigate,but only one came back alive. the other two seemed to be shredded to nothing but deceased bodies. We took them into investigation but when the inspectors touched them they crumbled away into dust. The one that was alive, he fell into an coma and soon died to an unknown cause. Yet our researchers are still studying this cause to the deaths of the men.

Despite the disasters that have occurred traveler and Paimon often come to visit. They miss you dearly especially when they would watch out for the thunderstorms and lightning that would strike them some times. They also expect you to keep ur promise of which you'd duel them once more. They'd be sure that they get better at defeating you.

Ei,..

It's been years since I last had seen you with a smile on your face. Your dull purple eyes glowed that day, brighter than they ever had been. I miss the way you'd take me along on walks through the nearby forest and share the dearest memories of makoto of what you recall.

I remember the way you'd wine when  you didn't have any sweets when you read ur books. I miss the vibrate purple sky's I would stare at for countless hours. I miss your soft lips and your smooth light skin pressed up against mine.

I miss you bitterly ei,pls return,for your nation needs you.

I need you..

-Lady Yae Miko
===============================
No pov:

She set down the paint brush back in the ink holder and admired the open space. She was sitting at one of the shines placed for The Shogun. The wind blew softly against her kamono as she stood up walking up the steps to the shrine.

She signed and waited for the black ink to dry before she rolled it up and put in a chest full of other notes that she had written. Just as she had sealed it she heard a shout from a familiar voice. "Lady yae!" Piamon, is what she thought and where Piamon is ,traveler is near by. "Ah yes Piamon and the traveler."

The traveler was in back of Piamon trying to catch their breath.
"Oh traveler, what brings you to the shrine today~?" Yae Miko deviously asked."w-we ca-came from t-the-" miko held a hand up in which cut off the traveler mid-sentence. "I'd advise you to catch your breath before you pass out and cause a scene." She crossed her arms and once again smiled.

The traveler nodded and took some deep breath's trying to regain their breath. "Thank you ,anyways something is happening! There's is a crowed at the old vision statue!" Piamon began to fly along side while they rushed to the statue. Upon reaching it there was a big crowed gathering around it, some soldiers spotted her and excoriated her to the front. "MAKE A PATH WAY FOR THE LADY YAE MIKO OR THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS..!" They held out their spears and shoved people out the way.The crowed followed the sudden orders and made a pathway for her to smoothly walk through.

The two split groups would merge again behind her keeping a safe distance from her. She made her way to the front and saw a spark of something purple opening. It spun and round and around until it was big enough to fit a person. It open revealing a dim, life-less area. An area with no sun, only a purple sky and markings in sand. But then something came in front and blocked mikos view from seeing the inside.

Miko saw a leg stand out,then and arm,then the top of someone's head with purple hair. She felt her fur stand on the edge of her body like it was gonna jump off leaving her bear. The figure stepped out completely and had a light hand covering the sun from hitting their eyes. Yae Miko felt her hands getting sweaty and clammy. She has fixed her eyes on a pair of dull purple eyes. feeling the same way due to the pain she had for a person she had longed to see once again.

"Ei..?"
She mumbled. the figure opened her mouth wanting to say something.  But, then Ei fell to the floor half unconscious.

"EI?! SOMEONE GET HELP NOW! AND HELP ME CARRY HER!" A few of the soldiers dropped their spears and ran to pick up the archon.
"Take her to the shrine, I'll look after her and get a healer!" The archons eyelids were half open try see what all the chaos was but alas she was half-passed out in the arms of her loyal subjects. In the nation she had longed left behind,all those centuries she left. She heard a voice she had heard before but couldn't recall where she had heard it from .

"Ei, ur back.."

The very name she hadn't been called in a long time. Ei ,she thought. It sounded familiar but she was to tired to thing straight and was submerged into complete darkness.
__________________________________________________
Hii!! 🤭 this is my first time writing genshin fan fic and I might take my others down 😇 bc yes and I don't like that game anymore soooo anyways sorry for the short chapter I'll try to do regular updates!!!
                                -⭐️Pandora/adora⭐️