No pov: Miko:
—————-
The wind was restless and cold as Miko stood at the edge of the old Inazuma docks staring out into the endless deep waters.

She was thinking of all the horrible outcomes that could occur if she didn't comply and follow the forgotten puppet's demands.

The pink haired kitsune continued to run through her thoughts before she tuned around only to lock eye contact on the legendary blonde traveler and their trusty companion Piamon.

"Well if it isn't the lemon and the fairy?" She said in a teasing way. Piamon's face got all red as she begun to get fuzzy and started to complain over a nickname. "Piamon please calm down..!" The traveler said as they attempted to calm the the small pixie down.

"No! Piamon has had enough of the getting bullied!" With that, she floated past the traveler and brought herself forth towards the smiling mischievous fox.

"Listen here missy! Piamon has had about enough of being pushed around! I don't care or what Piamon is but that still give you no place to treat Piamon rudely! Piamon thinks your nothing but a; Big. Mean. Bully!" The white haired pixie empathized the last words as she put her hand on her hips frowning.

The traveler stood there,awkwardly looking around for they felt embarrassed and ashamed due to piamons out burst of  behavior.

"Oh? Is the pixie actually standing up for herself for once. I say I am proud you said something but the choice of words you chose are rather.. dull.. but I'll congratulate one like yourself on for speaking up." The fox smiled as she patted the small beings head as she only grumbled in response.

"So traveler, I assume that the informiters filled you in with the plan?" Said Miko. "Ah- yes they did Miko, but I do have one concern.." "Oh? What do you think then? I just assumed since you were here in inazuma, thought you traveled to the location we are headed." The traveler sighed and nodded.

"The only problem is that.. the last time we, or more I,," they said as they eyed Piamon,"fought the balladeer , we had the help of an archon. I believe you know her as .. lesser lord kusanali or her past self ; Greater Lord Rukkhadevata." Miko nodded as she turned around;her dress dancing in the wind as she sighed.

"Traveler, do you know that I'm traveling to a land of never seen before? A land that I havnt even read quite a lot about yet. My whole life,world,love,and family are,or was..here, all here in inazuma?"

The traveler looked at the fox as she turned around smiling; her hair flowing in the wind.
"I have to admit I am quite terrified to leave. I'm scared of this mission dosnt work out.. all the sacrifices I made were for nothing.."

"Lady Miko," the traveler cut in, "I promise you we will get Ei back and stop the balladeer for sure this time. And I promise you all the sacrifices you made won't go down in vain.." The traveler passed the nervous lady a reassuring smile. "We will go home.. I'll make it my-..life's mission.."

"But,What about your twin.." the traveler sighed as they started to walk to the boat. "They chose not to come and leave this world..rather they said they would stay and find the the "truth" and it's beauty of tevyat .."

The traveler put their hand in their lap (lumine did also and crossed their legs!) as they gestured the fox to climb in.

"So,this is it. We're leaving and going to save Ei.." Miko said breathlessly. "I guess so.." With that, A immortal fox, the legendary traveler and their trusty fairy companion, all set sail to the main land. To a nation home to the prosperous green jungles and the humid beige deserts; the nation of wisdom and life. Sumaru. Where Yae's beloved lover and archon was held captive by her only son in another nation far far away from inazuma.