Raiden Ei: 3rd person:
—————————————-
The night was cold and bitter like my personality it's self;if only I had Miko by my side. It was rather strange of her not to visit me even after several nights ago,when she kissed me..

I hadn't seen her since then. Oh how I missed her. I missed her smile,her laugh, her magnificent and mesmerizing violet eyes.

The way her body would tense when I would hold her in...certain areas.. The way she would comfort me when I was down bringing me the finest sweets in all of inazuma..

Oh how I wished I didn't leave her alone and upshooken upon my department. I wish I could turn back the clock and re-write my mistakes making sure I never left my lover,a nation, all behind like a distant memory.

But, a vivid memory of the times me and the kitsune spent together.. we would often sneak out to a deserted place and sit under the stars embracing one another. The blanket of the night would engulf us as we would touch each other in areas not any mear mortal could.

I miss her smiles.. her pleads..her laughter. Oh Miko how I longed I didn't leave your side...

I started to get up as I heard her sniffing and heavy footsteps then a conversation. I couldn't wait anymore. I needed to see my familiar

————
No pov: with Miko:
———————————

The immortal pink kistune walked down the hallway of the Raider shoguns home as tears of guilty and rage fell from her tearful face.

Miko had felt that she made a big,and grave mistake.. Oh why did she have to kiss her lost lover?

The one person she had longed to see everyday with every ounce of her beating,bright heart. She made her way into her room as she bumped into someone setting her back a bit.

Miko looked up;her face stained with tears and pain as she looked upon someone unfamiliar.

"Lady Miko.. are you ok?" Miko's ears were glued to the side of her face as she gazed another face but it was some what familiar to her. It the dog general of Watatsumi island; General Gorou.

"G-gorou?" The fox cleared her throat and wiped her face as she tried her best to collect oneself.
"Wonderful to meet you once again, lady guji Yae Miko, this is the leader and her Divine Priestess; Lady Sangonomiya Kokomi." The brown dog bowed and gestured to the fish looking woman.

"So your the famous leader that has been going against the Shogun's army?" The shrine maiden asked as she put her arms on her body. "Well..," started Kokomi," I wouldn't say.. going against.. I'd rather put it as a way of a disagreement. Alas me and your general Ms. Kujou Sara have already resolved the conflict, so I only come in peace and a view of what layes outside if my home island."

The Divine Priestess put a hand over her heart and smiled as Miko examined her setting up a scheme in her brilliant mind of her.

But just as Miko was about to speak , a pair of silky, smooth,soft arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close. "Miko.." The name said in a low tone. It the Ei, the archon of electro and eternity; had committed such an outrageous act right in front of very important people.

"Your excellency..," Miko said as she begun to pull herself away from Ei's grasp, " May you please let me go, we have very important people here.." Ei didn't comply. She only pulled her in closer and rested her head in the crouch of her neck letting her hot,warm breath hit her neck.

This sent a shiver up miko's spine as she tried her best to not just grab that woman and start kiss her. But Miko had to restrain herself as she only had a faint color of pink appear on her fair white  face.