Miko & Akira
Miko pov:
Slight smut
This was - the night before they saved ei?
=============
Cherry blossoms. The safe word, the safe word to everything we did. But that night was different. She wasn't the same, even when I screamed it over and over she didn't stop. It seemed of jealousy is what pushed her to her limits.

That night.
We both were pretty turned on from the party and rushed back to her house. We didn't even wait But I couldn't keep my mind off ei even when things were moving at a fast pace. "Miko~ god you taste so fucking sweet~"Akira groaned into my neck leaving small marks and kisses. I whimpered bitting my finger to hold back my whimpers and sounds.

We both had quickly thrown out shoes,coats and bags to floor eager to taste each other. Akira slammed and locked the door before leading me to our bed and pushed me before climbing on me continuing to kiss me. "A-Akira humf~ p-pls slow down.." she didnt listen and continued to kiss me until she began to undress the both of us pressing against our bodies pulling closer to each other closer.

We pulled away gasping for air while before she stopped gasping for air and into another tender kiss.. I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and pulled me close. "Miko this is what you get for wasting your time with that slumbering archon more then your future wife..!" She harshly bit my neck leaving a small bruise. Oh boy what a long night is ahead for me.

————
3rd person:
"FUCK~! AKIRA~! S-STOP~!" Miko Was screaming at the top of her lungs gripping a pillow as her fiancé was eating her out-?(sos) she was struggling not to move to much while her lover's nails dug into the soft part of her legs prying them open.

She felt her self getting closer and felt her inner walls clenching around her lovers tounge. She felt her back lift up and she felt a sense of pleasure rush over her body as she screamed her name," AKIRA~!" She had already lost her energy from the pervouse times and had a hard time matching Akira's needs. Her eye lids were half over here eyes and felt her body getting drozy. "Mh~.. c-Can we sleep now I-I'm all out of energy.." Miko sighed and began to close her eyes before passing out.

Akira licked her fingers that were covers in cum and stuck them in them her mouth swollowing every drip of it. She giggles and kissed her slumber lover before pulling the covers of them resting after a long pleasurable night.

˚-˚˚-˚˚-˚˚-˚˚-˚˚-˚˚-
Miko woke up to birds chirping out side her window and the small snores of her lover in slumber. She turned her head to Akira who was still asleep and sat up stretching. Flashbacks from the previous night showed up in her head and she huffed her ears up hastily.She grumbled something before getting out of bed starting to get dressed. She began to put on her heels shortly after doing her makeup but had a woken Akira. "Hm.. miko- where are you going sweetheart?" Akira sat up covering herself with the blanket and she rubbed her eye. Mikos fur stood up on the end of her tail and felt a shiver run up her spine.

"Ah- my love I'm going to the publishing house I have some new writings I must look over before they are published." She smiled and hurried off to the publishing house where a woman in shrine maiden clothes greeted her. "Hello lady miko," she bowed down and waited for Miko to nod for her to stand up full again. "We have been awaiting your company inside the writing hall." Yae Miko nodded and a swarm of women came around her rambling about unfinished work or grievances(complaints).

"lady Miko! I need your approval!" The swarm of shrine maidens were shoving things in her face asking something to signed this or to approve of this. Lady Guji Yae Miko put her hair up and winced slightly from her injured back.  " uh- ms. Miko ," one of the women spoke in a concerned but confused tone. Milo turned her head and finished tieing up her hair. "Uh- there appears to be a small mark on your neck... More like a mark of something's mouth.." She took a little to realize until it snapped in her mind. "Ah- apologies..." she let lose her hair and put it in a half up half down before sighing and getting back to her work.

***************************
After what seemed like hours of working, miko finally had some time to herself. She walked outside embracing the warm breeze. "Just like the day she left..." Miko smiled a little and put her paint brush,paper materials out on a small desk. She sighed softly once again and began to make the ink. She crushed flowers and squid before it came to a pitch black color. "Perfect!" She smiled and rolled out a piece of vanilla paper. She began to write a letter to someone shed often spend her days with. Until they left mysteriously one day after they declared their lifetime quest, Eternity.

She wrote down things she'd often remember from previous memories from centuries ago. The wind blew softly once again drying the wet ink to the beige paper. She sat there thinking for a while wondering what to write although she knew she would be the only person to read them. On a warm cool breezy November afternoon Lady Yae Miko of Narakami island sat alone in an empty room writing a letter to someone she adored the most. The first person she every truly cared for. The one person she first loved.

Although they had left centuries ago,she still loved them with every bit of her heart. As she started to Finish up the paper the Traveler came with a urgent message. "Hurry quick!" Piamon rushed down the many steps to the shrine and headed to the old vision statue where a Crowed has formed. Some guards spotted her and escort her to the front to watch as a figure with dark purple hair and gloom eyes emerged. "Ei...?" Miko said softly before the body collapsed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I HAD SCHOOL AND STUFF😭- and I'm dealing with lots rn I'm trying my best y'all! I'll try to update when I can!!
-Pandora💫