7(finale!)

No pov: Miko:
———————-
Miko looked up to the center of the big robat to gaze an upon the forgotten heir of the Inazuma. throne, to find him attached to the enormous robot through tubes and wires. Although it was troubling to find a person attached to a mechanical mechanism,it wasn't for the balladeer.After all,he couldn't really be harmed from it,for he wasn't entirely human.

If it was any other regular human on tyvet,their vessel would have perished from the amount of elections they were exposed,in another way,their body would have been crisped and affected other in the same way if they were in contact with a living.

The traveler looked up eye shocked while Piamon,her mysterious companion hid behind her terrified of the "god" or more of the balladeer. She placed her fingers at her small lips biting away at her nails;while the traveler held their sword tightly protecting Piamon as if she was her child.

"Well if it isn't my worthless mother's toy? Yae Miko is your name. Is it not? Huh,I expected more. You want to know the truth? You think you have influence over Beelzebul,but the truth is,lady Guuji Yae,your nothing but a toy she didn't want to lose. Nearly an object that she can easily get rid of; just like me." He growled before it turned into a shivering laughter.

He paused as the hand of the mechanism brought the unconscious archon that ranged from its metal finger tips; closer to him. He studied her slowly and scoffed before he turned back to the rebels. "She has wasted enough of my life, I won't waste more by talking about her.
Since I wasn't born I have no siblings. But I will make sure her other puppet does not suffer any longer."

With that he smiled as he was lifted back into the center of the robot. The cover closed shutting tight as the mechanism came to life. Paimon ran away while the traveler and Yae Miko stood ready to fight. Miko,who was terrified out of her mind, still stood ready. She wasn't gonna leave Ei with her son,or rather that monster,even if it took her life.

"The wise and bold are hastening toward a forbidden sin..". He spoke as the mechanism arm spread wide open as if he was about to embrace someone or something. miko looked around puzzled , scared of what she would see until she saw something bright and glowing purple, realizing that it was a gnosis, or rather than gnosis of Inazuma. The puppet let out a bone, chilling laugh once again before someone small with white hair that faded with a lime green color stepped up.

The traveler looks puzzled as they gave up upon the Archon of Sumeru; Lesser Lord Kusanali, or Nahida for short. " what are you doing ?!" shouted the traveler as they tried rush in front of her to shield her from the balladeer.

"This is a problem that I let happen on my own dear traveler. We've outlived this situation approximately 3589 times. And each time it end up the same way or worse.. so dear traveler I have come to a conclusion that..that best way to defeat him is by attacking him and using his valuables against him. Simply by that is bring up is past,especially his relationship with his mother."

The traveler was hesitant while they soaked in the information. They sighed and took a step back allowing the small archon to proceed on.

(I can just HEAR her SWEATY ass FEET again that concrete..)

As she approached, the mechanism came to life and held its arms up in the air barking a laugh. The way that Nahida barely even flinched amazed the traveler in so many ways. Miko casted away her catalyst and slowly approached nahida's side.

"Scaramouche! Please let me have Ei and I promise,I'll make sure that in all my power that no one shall ever forget you!" Miko should while her body,her very heart,her soul shook with fear.