(Not part of story!)

(This is just to keep yall entertained until I write the next part😭I might publish another one.. so I'm kinda all over the place but this is to keep yall entertained!! Sorry!! Pls forgive me it's gonna take me while to write love you all!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yae Miko pov: -
—————————-
"Dearest traveler are you sure that this is an acceptable gift for ei? I believe me in this is ridicules outfit ,isn't such a good idea for me.."

(This traveler is Lumine!!!she needs more attention sorry aether havers but my girl Lumine deserves it)

"Yes lady Miko I'm sure ei would love you as a gift !" The traveler getting me all dolled up for such a dumb idea she had begged me to do due to me forgetting to get ei a gift for our anniversary. " traveler are you almost done? It's about to be nightfall and ei gets in such a unpleasant mood if she's up to late.."

I felt the traveler finish up my makeup as she close the makeup combat and squealed loudly. "EEEEK! You look wonder! ah now for the final moment!" I felt her grab my wrist and ran me down the halls to ei's room. I had to constantly pull the thing down to cover up myself but she sat on her bed as she pulled a few things out."Traveler! What is the meaning of thi-!"

I was cut off as the traveler shoving a tri-colored dango in my mouth and I felt myself tied up. I muffled words but gave up as she waved goodbye to me and close the door.

Oh dear archons pray for me this long painful night..

————————————————————
Traveler pov:
I closed the door as me and Piamon giggled a little of which we were proud of our plan. "Piamon -do you think lady Yae Miko will get back at us for this? Probably put us through that horrible training again.." i said as the clank of my heels against the flooring tuned the corner.

"Well Piamon thinks that lady Miko will probably get mad but also be pleased from our idea. Especially Raiden Ei!" Piamon put her hands on her hips and scoffed. We continued to walk and talk until I bumped into someone falling back on my but. "Ouch! !"

I rubbed my lower back as I slowly got up and met my gaze up to a woman with long purple hair and piercing violet eyes.

"Traveler? What is your presence doing here?"

she bowed her head slightly and looked at us with the same cold stare. The stare that would often intimidate many of her subjects.

I turned to Piamon and smiled wildly."Well me and Piamon left you a small gift in your room~! Hopefully u will enjoy it!" Me and Piamon snickered and ran off giggling.

Raiden ei pov:
It was such a strange occurrence to see traveler and her companions Piamon come form the direction of which I was headed . Although it was out of the ordinary,I only sighed and continued onward down the hall. Upon walking to my room I undid my braid as I fluffed it up. I slid open the paper door to see my fox,my familiar, Yae Miko, tied up on a chair wearing such a revealing outfit.

"M-Miko? What on tevyt are you wearing?! I known over all archons you would forbid one's self to wear such things."

I sighed as I walked over and keeled down to untie her. But for a split second I had recalled traveler and Piamon walking from this direction.

"Did the traveler and piamon do this..?"

I gazed upon her to see her nodding anxiously muffling words under the dango. I sighed and begun to untie her her but, it never occurred to me how beautiful the body of my familler was.

How strangely exquisite it was and how the outfit that she was currently wearing;hugged her every curve like a glove.

"M-Miko.."