Raiden ei pov:

********************

I awoken to the same strange room I had escaped from not so long ago. "Hm...?where am I.."  I said confused, as I tried to sit up; I found myself restrained to the flooring by a long silver chain, blocking me from escaping once again.

I grunted and tried a few times attempting to break free from the unyielding handcuffs."These people really don't want me to escape again!" I huffed out a sigh and laid there staring far away into space.

"Archons! damn it. I am an all mighty warrior and i can't even defeat a single fox? I really have become weak, just how  did she... know my name..?"

I began to wander off in my own thoughts, but after a while of contemplating ways to escape; I heard the paper door slide open.

I snapped back to reality and turned to the pink haired fox. "You son of a bitch... untie me at once!! Or there will be consequences for your presumptuous actions against me!!"

The fox only looked at me with an annoyed expression on her face and she rolled her eyes on me before she slowly kneeled to sit next to me.

"Oh Ei, you know you dont have the power to demand orders here anymore.. since you left all those 500 years ago.. I've been left to pick up after the messes you left behind.."

She lowered her face closer to mine as I glared at her coldly. "But alas.. you seem to have forgotten how you came back.How pathetic of you to forget everything. It has went past the line on how much you have changed overnight o-dear Ei, but i know for a fact.. my heart and emotions for you hasn't changed a single bit.. What a pity."

I only looked at her puzzled before I felt a sharp pain thump through my head. Bright familiar white flashes of memories of my past appeared in my head. I gritted my teeth as all the memories flooded back to me in one go.

I let out groans and screams of pain before it stopped. The intensity of the missing memories being regained at once was overwhelming, causing my mind to  blackout from the excess strain on my brain. I could hear the shouts of someone ,i felt myself being shaked excessively, as the fox, Miko,shook me awake.

"Ei.?..Ei..?! Wake up this isn't funny.." She shook me more but my body only laid there limb in her arms;my chest rising with every slow breath I took. I knew my body was exhausted,the sudden ajust with the so called "jet lag" ; my body, the real body, needed time to recover. But We both didn't anticipate how long it would take to fully recover. It wasn't long before I fell asleep fully, unable to sense the world around me, the one thing I hadn't yet grasped on after 500 years of absence.

No pov:

After the full blue moon settled in the blank black endless void, the Raiden shogun's body finally awoke from it's slumber, well rested and energized. The long lost archon turned her head to see the fox still within her presence snoring softly.

The pink haired lady laid asleep on the floor next to her mat while She hugged her tail like a fluffy pillow .

Ei gazed upon the kitsune's 5 tails, they tempted her to grab them and hug them with all the strength she had in her body.

"In all my years of eternity...,Miko, your the only one who seces to amaze me every time.."

The archon felt a small soft smile appearing on her face as she was stunned by the foxes beauty.

"My only regret was leaving you all those years go.. only when you just had grown your first tail, seeing how happy you became. Knowing that you were one step closer to being a kitsune. I only remember the mear smile you had on your face.