Chapter 2 Hello..

"Welcome" he speaks, smirking. "H-hi f-Freddy " you say , flustered with yourself. You still are freaked out by him a
Little but can't help but think that he's really really handsome. "I ahem....need to get going now mr Freddy" you say nervously and start walking past him when "see you tonight [name]" you gulp and keep walking.Faster.
FIRST NIGHT
"Hello,Hello?" The pre recorded msg tells you everything. You sit there..in your office Terrified. "s-so t-that w-what h-he m-means" you shiver as you whisper these words to yourself. You check the cameras on your tablet and see that Bonnie left the stage. You close and u close the door whenever you see a animatronic come around and when they leave. You cry a little because you know that your life is at risk here. "G-god d-dam it!!!" You scream. "Oh please don't cry dear it ruins your beautiful complexion and please don't yell out, you do know we have neighbors who are sleeping peacefully out here" terrified you turn around to see Freddy. "We meet again miss [name]" he tips his top over and smiles. You shiver , your terrified because you know that as right now you life might end because of this animatronic who might kill you at any second.