Chapter 14 Why did it have to be this way...

You close the door shut and call up your boss. You tell him that you quit. He understands and doesn't mind "don't worry, it happens to everyone, trust me if I were you I would've quit In the beginning , but if my boss wouldn't let me , well I would've been pissed, so I understand, I'll let you go and I don't expect a call from you to get the job back." He says sadly "thank you" you say as you hang up. You sit down on the floor and you hug your knees. Why out of all the animatronics, he had to be the one that would plan to murder you. You should've known better. He lied to you. You cry yourself to sleep on the floor.
1 YEAR LATER
You almost forget about the pizzeria but whenever you pass by it to get home you remember the bad memories. One day you go inside the pizzeria with your boyfriend that you met at a bar, where you were drinking your worries away. You two were holding hands. You knew the only way to get rid of the bad memories from the pizzeria was to make new memories.you guys sit next together in one of the booths. You guys share a kiss and order pizza. Freddy sees you with this guy and feels angry. After 1 year you met someone new. Did you not care about what happened between you and Freddy? In Fact..you did. That's why you were here in the first place. To make new memories. Happy memories. Ones that didn't involve death. Your boyfriend named jack, hugs you. This angers Freddy more. Your heart yearns for Freddy but you know that all he ever did was lie. Why did it have to be this way....