Chapter 17

You tell him everything. "I'm sorry freddy.." You whisper. Freddy just stares at you. He hugs you immediately, trapping you with his love, and warm chest. ᴛʜᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴜᴍᴘ. You hear his soft beating heart. His heart starts to race as he kisses your forehead, then your lips. He's begging for an entrance and you let him in, his tongue exploring your mouth.
You feel insanely happy. Beep beep!
You Both let go when you hear your phone go on. 'Geez really? And things where gonna get interesting' you thought to yourself. Pouting your grab the phone and answer. "Hello?" You say really annoyed. "Uh hey [name]? I need to talk to you about something..." You recognize that voice. "Jeremy?! Really!?"
"Uh Ya I'm at New York...right now and I need you to keep an eye on (if you read My bonnie X Reader Then use the name you chose for you for that story because I'm planning to collide you and you together from This story and From bonnie x reader lol I know it's gonna be a lot of hard work and sorta confusing but we can work it out! But Ya lol) [different name from bonnie x reader] please [name]?"
"What? But why?!"
"Because [name], [different name From Bonnie x reader] it's her first day their and she needs help."
You groan a little.
"Fine..."
"Thanks [name]! Gotta go now!"
You hang up and look at freddy.
"I heard... I heard about [different name from Bonnie x reader] she's really really hard to read... I don't know why bonnie likes her dear"
"Nah it's fine" you giggle.
You wonder how you are going to do this.
~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I know long time no update but I finally uploaded!! And also if you guys love bonnie You guys should check out my bonnie x reader so then you can understand the scenario on what happened and Ya lol. But if you don't then that's fine lol but omg I have so many reads on this I can't believe I have 1.04k readers on this! Thank you guys so much for reading this story! I love all of you guys dearly! And I'm so sorry for not updating in a long long time! Please don't kill meeee.
Also I'm gonna make a sequel on this but with you colliding with the bonnie x reader Version of you and the Freddy x reader of you. Lol it's gonna be so cool! And for short of The bonnie x reader name will be like this (y/b/x/r/n) for short which stands for "Your , Bonnie, X reader Name' lol and thank you guys so much for reading! I love all of you guys!