Chapter 15 Happy end..

"I need to go to the girls bathroom..." You say. "Sure the pizza will be here when you get back." He says smiling. "You better not eat it all jack" you say smirking "no promises, princess" he says laughing. You walk into the hall of where the bathroom is. "It's nice seeing you after 1 year [name]".
Freddy. You turn around and get pinned to the wall by Freddy. You don't resist. You kiss him first. You don't care that he lied to you. Make new memories. Forget the old memories. Freddy kisses you back, deepening it. He kisses you with love and passion.
You love him. And he loves you.
(Hope you guys loved my FNAF human Freddy and Reader! I had a great time making this and I was really happy when I had 62 people read this. It made me so happy I really appreciate it! And if you guys can..will you guys check out my new series that I'm making and this Time it's about you and Bonnie it's called FNAFHuman!BonnieXReader hope you guys will love it and if you guys want me to make a sequel of FNAF human Freddy X Reader, please tell me and I will definitely do that. I love you guys and hope you will check out bonnie x reader. Thank you for reading this story I love you guys so much! -RubiDoll101)