꧁04꧂

Jungkook was getting anxious. Taehyung didn't texted him or called after he left and Jungkook didn't liked that. Though it was almost midnight, the younger was pacing around his living room with the worst scenario's in his mind.

What if Taehyung got in an accident?

What if Taehyung didn't liked talking to him anymore?

What if Taehyung forgot he had Jungkook's number?

What if Taehyung got robbed and didn't had his phone anymore?

What if Taehyung was taken by aliens to space, dropped his phone accidentally and couldn't text him?

What if this, what if that. By every notification Jungkook got, he practically ran towards his phone to check who it was and every time it wasn't an unknown number to is dislike.

The younger's legs were worn out from all the pacing around and his eyes were to tired to keep them open but Jungkook didn't want to fall asleep. What if Taehyung called or texted him when he fell asleep? Jungkook did not in a million years wanted to let that happen.

He sighed in defeat and walked to his kitchen to get a water bottle out of the fridge. He gulped it down and dragged his feet to his balcony. He looked at the almost empty street, some cars were certainly riding home to their families and some people were walking home. Jungkook saw a man getting in his house and was welcomed by his wife's and children's arms. He sighed sadly, the idol wondered when he would be welcomed home by his lover instead of every time entering his empty house.

After some time his phone got a notification but Jungkook was to tired to grab his phone that was lying next to him on a little coffee table, because he was ninety-nine precent sure that it wasn't Taehyung who had texted him. But he still grabbed his phone lazily from the table and opened it.

Unknown number:
Hey, this is Taehyung. I'm so sorry I'm late with messaging you

Jungkook's eyes almost popped out it sockets. He stood up so fast that his chair fell backwards on the stone ground, but Jungkook didn't seemed to care. He read the message over and over again to check if he really read what he just read.

Holy fuck he didn't forgot him.

The young idol quickly saved his number and texted back with excitement.

Tae
Hey, this is Taehyung. I'm so sorry I'm late with messaging you

Jungkook
Hi!
It's ok, no need to worry

Tae
Ok, should we meet again on Tuesday?
At the cafe?

Jungkook let out a squeak out of excitement and he was thankful that he wasn't calling the older male, because then Taehyung would have heard how happy the younger is right now and that would have been a little embarrassing.

Jungkook
Sure! 12:00 o'clock?

Tae
Sounds good, see u then

Jungkook
Good night!

Tae
You too kook

Taehyung just gave him a nickname and Jungkook is screaming right now. Yeah, his friends call him Kook all the time, but this is different okay? The butterflies in his stomach were fluttering like crazy when he read their conversation over and over again. He felt like a high school girl finally getting a text from her long-wanted crush, but Jungkook didn't care.

It was now past 1 pm and the young idol was exhausted. He did his night routine and went to bed. Though his eyes were sleepy as hell, his mind couldn't stop. Thoughts were flying through his head, but finally after some minutes he fell asleep with a light smile playing on his lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Little short, I know sorry