꧁05꧂

Two days later Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung to come to their appointment. Jungkook was maybe a little to early, but who cares. It's better to be to early than to late right? Jungkook hated it when there was someone waiting for him so that's why he came in early.

Finally the door of the cafe opened and the gray haired guy walked in. Jungkooks eyes almost popped out of his sockets. Damn he looked good. This time Taehyung had his hair not styled backwards, but his bangs fell beautifully over his forehead. He wore a long coat with jeans under it.

Once he locked eyes with Jungkook, he smiled at him and waved. Jungkook closed his slightly open mouth that he didn't knew was open and swallowed. Slowly he lifted his hand and waved back.

"I'm not late right? Did you have to wait long?" He sat down with a concerned expression on his face. Jungkook smiled at him. "No, don't worry." Taehyung let out a relieved sign and smiled at the young male across him.

"Let's order something."

The older nodded and looked around for a waiter. Little that they knew that Hoseok was observing the two and came to their table to take their orders when he saw Taehyung searching for a waiter.

"Hello hello, are you on a date or something? Because we have a special menu for dates." Hoseok said with his normally cheerfully voice. He winked at Jungkook secretly when Taehyung didn't look and the younger threw him a glare but Hoseok just smirked.

"N-no, we are not sir." Taehyung was the one who spoke up first but the words that he said broke Jungkooks heart a little.

Hoseok just rolled his eyes. "Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night darling." On both boy's faces creeped a light blush so they looked somewhere that was not Hoseok's face.

"Just our regular orders please."

The waiter nodded and disappeared in the kitchen.

Jungkook looked at the grey haired male across from him and awkwardly scratched his neck. "Please don't mind him, he is just happy I made a new friend."

Friend

But he didn't wanted to be just friends with him. He now finally admitted he had feelings for the older male after observing him for a long time. But he knew it wasn't time to confess yet, because they knew each other for just a week and he didn't wanted to scare Taehyung away.

Taehyung smiled at him with that boxy smile of him and Jungkooks heart melted.

"It's okay, he is funny. Is he a friend of yours?"

Jungkook nodded. "Sinds high school, he helped me through a lot. I remember when I was still a trainee and he used to help me with all the dance routines. He is an amazing dancer, you know? He still helps me with dancing sometimes when we have time. Hoseok has now his own dancing class he teaches and he helps out in this cafe when he can. The owner of this cafe is also a very good friend of ours. We are all like family, Hoseok, Seokjin and Seokjin's boyfriend Namjoon."

Taehyung listened with curiously to the young idol's story. It was fascinating how he talked about those guys like that. Deep inside he was a little jealous of Jungkook that he had friends that counted as family like that. He wished he had someone like that.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to write short chapter's if you don't mind:] this is also don't going to be a very long story too. I jhope you'll enjoy it though<3