꧁07꧂

There were no words exchanged about what happened that night on Jungkooks balcony, because they both thought it was just in the heat of the moment thing. But it didn't ruin anything between them though, they just fell in love with each other more and more without them knowing.

It was a week after that moment and the two of them got together for a little picknick. It was finally a beautiful day, spring was coming in and for once there was no rain.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up by his house and they both walked to a good place to eat. They found a spot under a blossom tree that was in bloom. They put down their stuff and say down on the carpet Jungkook brought.

Once they were seated Taehyung started to pull out the food and Jungkook just looked at him fondly. Taehyungs bangs fell beautifully on his forehead as he leaned down to take the food out. Damn he was so freaking beautiful in Jungkooks eyes.

When the older male was done, he smiled at Jungkook and handed him a bagel. Jungkook gladly took it and took a bite out of it.

Jungkook really wanted to ask Taehyung to be his, but he was fucking scared to ask him.

While eating his bagel he was deep in his thoughts.

Should I?
YES!
But what if he says no?
He kissed you already dumbass
But
No but's, just do it already!
I'm nervous
Don't be, it's just asking someone to be your boyfriend, nothing more
You're just saying that to make me feel better
Not true
Yes true
Just do it! Don't be such a scaredy-cat
Fine, fine I'm going to, but if he says no then it's your fault

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a second, he was drinking his smoothie.

"Taehyung-ah?" The older looked up to Jungkook and butterflies wouldn't stop fluttering in the younger's stomach. Hell he was going to do this.

"Taehyung-ah, there is something I want to say." Taehyung turned now completely in the direction of the younger male as Jungkook took a deep breath.

"I think I-

"OMG IT'S JUNGKOOK OPPA!"

Seriously

A group of three fangirls walked over to Jungkook and he just closed his eyes and sighed.

Why of all time now?

He looked at them and put on a fake smile.

"Hi, do you girls want a selfie or something because I'm in the middle of something important right now." He said trying not to sound too rude. Taehyung went back to sipping on his drink, he didn't want to ruin the moment of the fans who saw their idol.

"Huh, oppa, who is that?" One girl asked while pointing at Taehyung. "Don't tell me that that the guy from the news is, you can do so much better." That last sentence threw Jungkook off guard. "Excuse me?"

An other girl put her hands in her hips. "Come on oppa, there are so much beautiful girls in the world and yet you chose him?" Taehyung frowned at her and wanted to say something but the girl just continued talking. "He is just a poor art major and he is not even handsome." Jungkook looked angry at her while Taehyung looked down at his lap. "And sinds when are you gay? That's so disgusting. Plus I bet that this guy is just after your fame and money, he doesn't really love you."

"She is right, I am not and I will never be enough for you Jungkook, you deserve better." He stood up and walked away before Jungkook could say something.

"TAE, WAIT, NO!" He looked at Taehyung who was now far away from him.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

One of the arms grabbed his arm trying to stop Jungkook from running after Taehyung. He closed his eyes and signed again. "Let me go, right now." Damn Jungkook looked furious. "If you are really my 'fan' then you should accept me for who I am and not judge a person while you don't even know them." He pulled his arm back and ran after Taehyung. Sadly the older was already gone and Jungkook didn't saw him anymore.

"Come on Jungkook, think, think. Where would Taehyung go if he was upset." He had his hands in his hair while he paced forward and back until he knew it.

"The cafe of course!"

___________________________________________________________________________

Fyi they are not dating (yet)