Strange Coincidence.

Foldy wanted to show them what happened to Stapy. But she didn't want them all to come. Just Fries, Bell, and Puffball. Yellow Face said he'll leave soon if they leave him alone with Marker. "Okay, So where could he be?" Fries asked swatting branches out of his and Bell's face. "Down there..." Foldy said stopping by the cliff. "How we get down there?" Puffball asked shivering a bit from the breeze. Foldy look at Bell. "What?" "Don't you dare." Foldy grabbed the string and yanked it from Fries's hand. She threw her down but her leg was tangled in her string and fell with her. Puffball offered to help Fries but he declined the offer and slid down the string. Puffball followed Fries trying to speak to him but he was ignored.

Bell was stuck in the dust and Foldy was on the ground face flat. Fries tried pulling Bell out but she barely moved. Puffball looked to the right of him and saw Stapy in a uncomfortable position. There was a lot of springs, black and red blood, and his body was broken. Puffball flew over to the body and tried fixing him.

He broke into two.

He slowly turned around to see Foldy upset and mad, Bell disgusted, and Fries just shocked.

He messed up really bad.