"congrats Hansol!" Chan said as he entered.

Mingyu, Hansol, Joshua and him are hanging out tonight at Hong's house. but only for a few hours since one, Mingyu needs to fetch Minghao from work since he's night shift, second, Seokmin told Hansol to not get wasted that much, and lastly, Joshua still needs to take care of his pregnant husband.

Chan doesn't mind this at all since he knows that his friends have love responsibility.

"yeah, congrats to him. you're next!" Joshua said as he gives him a shot.

"i am not" Chan chugged down the alcohol.

"keep lying to yourself. you're already 27, you're near your 40's. you're gonna be an old man with grey hair soon" Hansol said, that made everyone laughs.

"i know someone who's single" Mingyu said as he raise his eyebrows in teasing way.

Joshua elbowed him and Hansol just laughs.

"i told you guys, no. don't have time for that shittionship"

"shittionship- what the heck?" Joshua asked.

everyone shrugged as they continue to drink and chit chat.

___________________

Chan goes home before he could finish almost two bottles of alcohol. he has work tomorrow so he can't get really drunk.

oh how he wishes today is monday. he can only get a rest every Tuesday and Wednesday, that's why he's drinking schedule is always on Monday

"are you drunk oppa?" a kid asked, he looks at who it is revealing Hyein.

he looked at his watch, 11:47 pm. he sighs. he crouch down and smiles.

"waiting for your dad?" he asked and the girl nodded.

one of the reasons why he often sees the girl at this time at night was because she always waits for his dad. what a loving child.

"how's Bokkeu?" he asked, making the girl smile.

"the cute blond guy already got Bokkeu! he's kind! and cute! like- super! they're cute both" Hyein said, making Chan smile.

"Bokkeu's owner is cute?"

"yes! and he looks like he's single. maybe you two can be together" the girl said making the his eyes widen, alcohol leaving his body.

"u-uh.. I don't need someone"

"you do! everyone does! because, love is what everyone needs" Hyein said, a guy suddenly appeared.

"hi Lee Chan"

"oh, hi hyung Cheol"

him and Seungcheol fist bumps. well, he knows the Choi family, but he really isn't close with them, except from Seungcheol who happened to be his senior way back in college.

Seungcheol is like his brother too. and Hyein is like his sister and niece.

"the owner got the dog back by the way" Seungcheol said and Chan nodded.

"yeah, anyways, did Jihoon got mad since Hyein took care of the dog last night and this morning?"

"nah, my husband stayed at our room so that Hyein can bring the dog inside."

"that's good to hear, I'll keep going now hyung, bye!"

"bye! and by the way- i hope you can meet the new guy near here. he's cute and also the dog's owner" Seungcheol said and Chan nodded.

"I'll try to make time to meet him hyung, don't worry"