the door swung open making the young one jump as he was shocked.

"the flip?" Chan asked as he clutched to his chest as if he almost died by the guy who opened his door.

"over dramatic much?" the guy asked as he sat on his sofa.

"wow? acting like you didn't made me scared by opening the door like a motherfucker you are? i swear, you'll be the one who's gonna break that, and if you do, your gonna pay me" Chan said as he goes to the kitchen. "why are you even here?" he asked from the kitchen.

"just passing by since i brought Minghao to his cousin which is near senior Cheol" Mingyu answered.

"ohh yeah, i remembered that his cousin move out here last week but i didn't know it was near hyung's house"

"neither do i, i just realized it when i saw his daughter"

"you know his daughter?"

"i follow hyung on social medias, and he keeps posting her so yep" Mingyu answered as he accepts the juice that Chan handed to him.

"busy today?"

"kinda, my shift is later afternoon until 2 am. and rest day for two days" Chan answered as he eats junk food.

the two talked for almost an hour before Mingyu's phone rings, indicating that Minghao is calling him so he can be fetched.

once Mingyu was gone, he doesn't know but he sighs. he's jealous. he have been thinking of what Hyein have told her.

everyone needs love. meaning, even him, he needs it. but where can he find that? all the people he meets is either single, has a sneaky link, or a red flag.

he wants someone who can be faithful to him like how faithful Jeonghan is to his Joshua hyung. how Seokmin take care of Hansol and vice versa. and how understanding Minghao is to Mingyu.

well, that's just a basic traits he wants from his future lover. because the most important thing for him is that person to LOVE him for who he is.

when the clock strikes to 12 noon, he finally fixed himself. wearing his office clothes and readying his things. once done, he got out of his house, not forgetting to lock it.

he's single, but can't afford to buy any mode of transportation, even just a single motorcycle. well, he can, but as he always says and his one and only excuse, he's too busy for such things.

time passes by and it's already 1:55 am. he can go home now. it's been 13 hours, but it kinda feels like a whole week for him. it's always like this every monday. working for 13 hours straight and as a reward, he has two days rest.

"hi hyung" Chan answered his phone. it's Minghao.

"where are you?"

"on my way home, why?"

"oh, okay. if ever you see a white little dog, can you pick it up? I'll get the dog tomorrow" the older said making him raise his eyebrows as if the other can see him do it.

"you own another dog? and you let it out here on our street?" Chan asked.

"no no, we're already satisfied with our current dog. my cousin owns that dog. he always loses him since it's small and can fit through gates" Mingaho explained.

but he's already near home, and he was too tired to find the dog, what will he d-

"Bokkeu?" Chan asked as he quickly hang up Minghao without saying goodbye.

the dog he adopted few days ago was infront if his house. sitting. but once he heard his name being called by Chan, he immediately stands up and wiggled his little tail making Chan chuckle.

"hmm, guess that your owner lost you again huh- i mean, i guess Minghao's cousin, lost, you again" Chan said as he kiss the dog.

in his guess, the dog was owned by Minghao's cousin. Bokkeu is small and seems like can fit through gates, white too. the description fits.

"you'll be back to your owner tomorrow! but now, you're mine" Chan said as he pick up the dog and brought it inside.