Chan was awakened by the dog's licking. yep, the dog is licking his face. he opened his eyes and looked at the clock on the table beside his bed, 10 am.

"you're hungry?" he asked and the dog barked in answer.

he brought the dog to the kitchen and started to find some dog treats to his cabinets even though his half awake and his eyes were half open.

"oh- Bokkeu!" he heard someone talk, making him stand up quickly.

and there he saw a blond guy, near his height, hugging and kissing the dog. behind him are Mingyu and Minghao.

"sorry for barging inside without your permission Chan, we'll ask next time" Minghao apologized and he nodded.

he's still sleepy to talk with his hyungs, so he just shrugged it off and walked towards the second floor to go back to his bedroom. but before he could, he felt someone hugging him.

"thank you thank you! and sorry if Bokkeu is kinda stressing you" he turned around carefully and saw the blond man hugging him. he cleared his throat, making the other show a smile and go away from him.

"nah, it's fine. Bokkeu's cute and adorable at the same time. he has manners too, so everything is under control. but you should fix your gates or make sure your house door is always locked so he won't escape again" Chan suggested. the man nodded.

"oh yeah by the way, Chan, this is Seungkwan, my cousin. Seungkwan, Chan, a friend of mine" Minghao stated.

Seungkwan's eyes got wide as Chan's name was mentioned.

"wait- his the friend of yours that is good at dancing too right!? ohhhh~ i wanna learn dancing!" Seungkwan said in excitement as he clapped his hands. making Chan chuckle.

"well, Chan can teach you" Mingyu said, Seungkwan looked him, he sighs.

"mu schedule is full due to work, but I'll try to make time if i can" he answered.

the dog barked and walk towards him. he sat on the floor and petted it.

"your owner's here, go with him" he said, Seungkwan picked up the dog.

"thanks for taking care of Bokkeu again Chan!"

"no problem, anytime"