They won't bother us anymore... Yandere OMORI x GN reader

(Reader is gender neutral and is a 12 year old.)

(Thoughts are in italics and author notes are in brackets)

OMORI POV

Welcome to white space. 

You have been living here for as long as you can remember...

I felt my eyelids open, welcomed by the white abyss that stared back at me as I got up from my resting position, trying to find my knife without getting caught by the hands that chased me. There it is, now I can leave.

"Omori you're back!" Aubrey leaped onto me squeezing the life out me. She can be a bit much at times but she's my friend so I put up with it. I was greeted by Kel and Hero before we got up and left neighbours room  to find Basil and Mari.

I went on ahead before turning around to notice my friends weren't there.

 "This is all your fault Kel!" Aubrey shouted

Kel matched her energy "Well, You're the one who can't even take care of a toy!"

"It's not just a toy Idiot, it's Mr Eggplant"

I quietly stood watching the drama that was taking place while poor Hero tried to calm them down.

I decided to pass the time by staring at the sky. It always intrigued me especially since this happened a lot and-

"Oof"

I spun around rapidly. Whatever just bumped into me scared me more than I'd like to admit.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"

It was a new face. A human actually, which was surprising since you don't really see many humans around here. They were a fresh face, not someone I knew yet I felt like I knew them forever. This is strange. I felt a burst of emotions I didn't understand. It wasn't like anything I'd felt before and for the first time since I could remember I felt alive. I was so captivated by these new emotions that I didn't realise them calling to me.

"Umm hello are you okay?..."

Crap. I'd been ignoring them this whole time. I gave them a thumbs up to signal that I was okay to which they looked relieved as a smile appeared on their face. My heart beat rapidly to this, I wasn't exactly sure if I liked this feeling but I definitely didn't want it to stop.

"Well, I'm glad you're alright; I heard some commotion and figured it was my younger brother, Rowen but I guess not heh"

By now, Hero was dragging along a sour Aubrey and Kel to us. Hero was the first to ask "Oh hey Omori, who's this?"

"Cool, a new friend!" Kel exclaimed as he dashed to their side and hi-fived them. Aubrey following with a hug almost immediately 

I felt a tinge of jealousy pinch my heart.

Why were they touching them?! They were my friend first not theirs or anyone else's

I want them to only be close to me but I've always been bad with words. If I mess up then they'll probably never talk to me with their beautiful voice again. 

I can't let that happen. I'll start with the sick freak that killed Mari

I don't care who I have to hurt.

I don't care who I have to break.

I don't care who I have to kill, because If I can't have them no-one will

ᴀʏʏʏ ғɪʀ𝚜ᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ!ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴀ𝚜 ᴏᴍᴏʀɪ ᴡᴀ𝚜 𝚜ᴜᴘᴘᴏ𝚜ᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪɴᴄᴇ 𝚜ᴜɴɴʏ ᴛᴏ ᴏʏᴀ𝚜ᴜᴍɪ (ᴛʜᴀᴛ'𝚜 ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ "𝚜ɪᴄᴋ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀɪ") ʙᴜᴛ 𝚜ɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪ𝚜 ɪ𝚜 ᴀ ᴏɴᴇ𝚜ʜᴏᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ 𝚜ʜᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ 𝚜ɴᴀᴘᴘʏ (ᴀʟ𝚜ᴏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏɴ𝚜 ᴏғ ᴀ𝚜𝚜ɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ𝚜 ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ) ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ 𝚜ʜʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇ𝚜ᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ "ʀᴇǫᴜᴇ𝚜ᴛ𝚜" (𝚜ᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ) ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪ𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 Sᴇᴇ ʏᴀ ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა