They're mine... Dream Aubrey x GN reader

"Haha beat you again!" kel sneered
"Shut up kel. We all know you cheated!" I took no haste is answering
"Did not!" Kel said angrily

We were about to get into one of our heated arguments again before Hero sighed and said, "settle down, you two"

Just then Omori walked in and I smiled. Took him long enough. Me, Kel and Hero greeted him and we made our way out of neighbour's room.

Me and Omori walked in silence as Kel and Hero discussed about their plans today. I was bored and since Omori didn't talk too much I decided to take Mr Eggplant out and-

Wait...

Where's Mr Eggplant!?

"Dang" I muttered with small tears in my eyes. Call me dramatic but Mr Eggplant means a lot to me. Hero seemed to notice my face almost instantly because he asked, "umm Aubrey, are you alright?"
"I lost Mr Eggplant somewhere! He could be anywhere by now!" I replied

Kel scoffed, "really? You were never this concerned about hector"

This kid was about to get punched...

Kel stuck his tongue at me and ran towards the playground with Hero following in an attempt to stop him from getting in anymore trouble. Omori had probably been waiting all day to meet his sister so despite him not complaining or running off, I insisted he went with them. He nodded in response and left.

I decided the best way to find him would be to trace my steps and so I went on my way.

When I arrived back at neighbour's room I saw a kid around my age playing with Mr Eggplant and one of Kel's basketballs.

I quickly spoke up, "Hey, what are you doing here?!" I guess I must have startled them because they jumped and looked panicked.

They tried to explain themselves in their frenzy however they began stuttering so much in fear that they struggled to form a sentence, "I-I'm really s-sorry!"

I helped them up and told them it was alright. They sighed and thanked me, explaining the situation.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I struggle to make friends due to my timid nature and found this place by accident. I found comfort in this place and decided to come here every day after you and your friends left" The kid vented

I took an immediate liking to them and asked for their name. I saw a quick sparkle in their eyes as they told me their name was Y/N and so the two quickly became friends.

We talked for a while while on our way to the playground and realised we had quite a lot in common. I was beginning to really like them but then they asked to meet my friends.

It was no bid deal right? After all, I did this for Basil. So why did I feel this tinge of jealously in my heart? Did they have to meet them? Why couldn't they just keep spending time with me?

Despite all, I decided to stay quiet and ignore the burns of jealously I felt as we arrived at the playground.

Kel was the first to notice them and bolted towards us asking us all kinds of questions. Y/N smiled and I felt that tang of jealously again. Why was this happening?

At first, I tried to hide it. I tried to keep my anger in control. I didn't want to lose Y/N, but as days went by, my obsession with Y/N only grew stronger. I started to follow Y/N around, watching their every move, and even tried to manipulate them so that they'd spend more time with me and less with the others.

Kel, Hero started to notice my change in behaviour and were worried about me. They tried to confront me about it and talk to me about their feelings, but I didn't care. I refused to listen and only became more aggressive towards them. Soon, the situation escalated when I caught Kel alone after he held hands with Y/N and tried to knock him out with my bat, but Hero and Omori intervened just in time.

After that incident, the group has begun to distance themselves from me and have started to spend more time with my Y/N. I can't have that. I refuse to let that happen. They're mine and only mine. I won't let anyone take them away from me, no matter what.

They're mine

They're mine

They're mine

And no one else can have them...

𝐀𝗒𝗒𝖾𝖾 𐓣𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼ɦαρ𝗍𝖾𝗋 ᑯⱺ𐓣𝖾. 𝐅𝖾𝖾ᥣ𝗂𐓣𝗀 ꭑⱺ𝗍𝗂𝗏α𝗍𝖾ᑯ 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𐓣𝗍ᥣ𝗒 𝗌ⱺ υρᑯα𝗍𝖾𝗌 ɦα𝗏𝖾 ᑲ𝖾𝖾𐓣 𝗄𝗂𐓣ᑯ ⱺ𝖿 𝗊υ𝗂𝖼𝗄. 𝐀𐓣𝗒ωα𝗒 𝚰'ꭑ 𝖼υ𝗋𝗋𝖾𐓣𝗍ᥣ𝗒 𝗌υρ𝖾𝗋 𝗂𐓣 ꭑ𝗒 𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝚰 ρɦα𝗌𝖾 α𐓣ᑯ 𝚰 ᑯⱺ𐓣'𝗍 υ𝗌υαᥣᥣ𝗒 𝗍ɦ𝗂𐓣𝗄 υρ α ᥣⱺ𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝖾𐓣α𝗋𝗂ⱺ𝗌 αᑲⱺυ𝗍 𝐀υᑲ𝗋𝖾𝗒 𝗌ⱺ 𝚰 𝖿𝗂𝗀υ𝗋𝖾ᑯ 𝚰'ᑯ ᑯⱺ 𝗍ɦα𝗍 𝗌ⱺ 𝗒𝖾αɦ.

𝐀𐓣𝗒ωα𝗒 ɦⱺρ𝖾 𝗒ⱺυ 𝖾𐓣𝗃ⱺ𝗒𝖾ᑯ 𝗍ɦ𝗂𝗌 𝖼ɦαρ𝗍𝖾𝗋 α𐓣ᑯ ᑯⱺ𐓣'𝗍 ᑲ𝖾 α𝖿𝗋α𝗂ᑯ 𝗍ⱺ 𝗋𝖾𝗊υ𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗂𐓣 𝗍ɦ𝖾 "𝗋𝖾𝗊υ𝖾𝗌𝗍" 𝖼ɦαρ𝗍𝖾𝗋.𝐒𝖾𝖾 𝗒ou ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა