I'll keep you safe... Sunny x GN reader!

"What do you mean we have to move?!"

My parents looked at me with a guilty look. This was supposed to be the last time we move but dad had recently gotten a better job in someplace called Faraway and as if the name itself isn't enough salt in the wounds I'd have to leave my new friends!

My mom tried to reason with me. "Oh come on Y/N it'll be alright and hey, you might even like it better than here. I mean who knows who you'll meet!"

I sighed as I realised there was no point in arguing with those two and headed to my room. I only had a week left of school before my move so I planned to make the most of it with my friends.

Time skip (The week passes and Y/N and her family arrived to Faraway after a long drive)

"Hey Y/N, wake up." Dad carefully shook me in an attempt to wake a very sleepy Y/N

"Huh are we there yet?" I asked as my eyes squinted, trying to adjust to the light.

"Yes here we are, Faraway."

(This is the best one I could find also the hospital in the back 😃)

"Wow" I said as my jaw dropped to the floor. "This house is way bigger than our old one!"
We entered the house and I flopped onto my new bed. Heh, I could get used to this.

(The next morning)

"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS!"

"Coming, mom!" Jesus, she's going to burst my eardrums

"There you are. I've been calling you for ages! Anyway I need you to go the shops to buy some milk because the one in the moving trucks went bad" my mom explained the situation as I sighed.

I really didn't want to go since I'd been planning to spend my day playing on my piano. I've always kinda had a knack for it and I adored playing it

"But I don't even know where-"
"That's what Google maps are for sweetheart" yeah, there's no point trying to compete with my mom. She's the queen of being stubborn.

"Alright alright I'll go" I mumbled as I picked up the cash and reluctantly left. "Have fun!" My mom called out from behind me as I bitterly responded with "I won't"

I turned my phone on in an attempt to find my way to the mart. Frick it's on one percent. I guess I must have been a little TOO concentrated on what to do because I bumped into someone

"Oof"

"Hey watch where you're going" I exclaimed as I almost dropped my new phone onto the concrete"US?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS GLUED TO YOUR PHONE!"

"US?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WAS GLUED TO YOUR PHONE!"

I took a minute to assess the situation before I realised that It was mostly my fault and so I apologised
"Actually you're right, sorry"

"Ehh it's okay, you're lucky it was us you ran into us and not Aubrey and the hooligans
"Sorry, the who?" I questioned
"Nevermind, my name's Kel and this is Sunny. He pointed to a pale, emo boy who looked like the most uninterested person in the world, instantly picking up my interest. He gives off an enigmatic vibe. Cool! Yeah I've always been kinda interested in people like these. I mean who wouldn't want to know the backstory of such a mysterious person!

I guess I must have zoned out because I woke up to kel waving in my face asking me if I'm okay, to which I awkwardly smile and say "oh shoot sorry haha. Anyway I gotta go I was- oh frick, the milk!"

I couldn't lose the chance to ask the pair where the mart is so I spoke up, "oh right I completely forgot. Do you two happen to know where the mart is?"

Kel eyes sparkled as he exclaimed "no way, we're going there ourselves right now. You can come with us" and just like that Kel bolted from Sunny's side and ran to mine holding my hand and leading us to the mart. The sudden affection he was giving me was a little surprising but it wasn't too bad.

I turned to make sure Sunny was alright as we walked and I caught him staring daggers at Kel which caught me off guard. I slipped and fell directly on my butt as Sunny and Kel both ran to me.

Fortunately for Sunny, he made it first to me and crouched down near me to make sure I was alright. Kel, unknowing of the situation, stepped back glad that Sunny was forming a good friendship with me.

But Sunny, oh boy, Sunny looked furious.

Sunny pov

Prick!
Poor Y/N was hurt under his arm. Even if it was the tiniest of scratch, well, it does something to me. I'd make Kel pay for what he did to them.

I don't need this sick, sadistic version of Kel or Aubrey or even that freak, Basil.

I've already made up my mind and my plan is clear, I'm going to take Y/N and we'll live together in my dreams with no one to stop us and as for this hell, I won't let these sickos even think about my Y/N.

I've already lost everything, but Y/N. Y/N is addictive. They'd fill me with a strange new emotion and I'm not planning on losing it

𝚆𝚘𝚘 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢. 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰𝙳𝙷𝙳 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚘, 𝚋𝚢𝚎!

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა