Dedication... Yandere Basil x GN reader!

WARNING: THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS STRONGER YANDERE SUBJECTS SUCH AS OBSESSIVENESS AND MURDER.

ALSO COVER ART MADE BY ME :)
(I think I went a bit overboard with the blood...?)

THIS ONESHOT IS DEDICATED TO #0Lightzout0

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Basil stared deep into my soul as a twisted grin spread across his face. His eyes were wide, gripping the bloody shears as the metallic smell of blood surrounded the area.

Oh God...

Sunny and Kel lay, covered in the crimson liquid as their dismantled corpses displayed a look of pure horror.

Basil held the shears out to me as if he wanted me to help him cut them up. A single tear rolled down my cheek as I stared at the corpses of what used to be my best friends. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't move. My muscles were frozen with fear.

I shut my eyes tightly as agony enveloped my body. I didn't want to remember the sight yet flashes of what two of my best friends have become engulfed my mind. Well...what they used to be anyway. It was clear. He was insane and I'm never getting out...

(1 month ago)

The sky was a beautiful baby blue with not a single cloud in the sky. Basil said he wanted to ask me something. Where is he? I pondered as I stared off in the distance, searching for him. The trees swayed gently in the wind causing the grass to sway back and forth. A slight breeze blew through the air making the blades of grass rustle.

He had to be around here somewhere. Why can't I find him? I thought as I continued to stare into the distance. A sudden flash of movement caught my attention.

There he is. A small smile crossed my lips when I saw him walking towards me. "Basil, I was looking for you!" I exclaimed beaming. "Oh I'm sorry for making you wait" he greeted warmly before placing his hand on my shoulder. "Come here." He pulled me to the large tree at the back of Faraway park.

We both leaned against it, gazing at each other as we sat there. He sighed quietly before saying, "This um might seem a little out of the blue but what are your opinions on Sunny and Kel...?" I could feel his breath on my face as he stared intently into my eyes.

"Oh, phew. I thought you were going to say something worrying" I sighed letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I replied, "Sunny and Kel are awesome. Even though Sunny can be a bit quiet he's an amazing listener and very loyal too! As for Kel he's always so hyped up! I wonder where he gets all that energy from?" I laughed lightly. "I think that they're really cool. They're fun people, just like you are" I added grinning as he chuckled.

Though for a split second I could've sword I saw a hint of fury in his eyes however this thought was quickly dismissed by his bright smile. "I see." he responded. "Well that's all I wanted to ask. I'll see you soon, alright?" He asked. "Alright bye Basil." I waved goodbye as he walked off.

That was weird... oh well. Basil can be like that sometimes.

I left the park and began making my way home as my mind drifted off.

Basil POV

I gripped my shears in fury. I thought I'd scared everyone off. I didn't think Y/N was that close with them. This is my fault! I shouldn't have been so careless.
Y/N is too close with them for me to drive Sunny and Kel away. I'll have to try something more...drastic.

(Present day)

Basil POV

I let out a chuckle as I finished clearing up the bloody corpses of Sunny and Kel. Y/N stared in horror seemingly unable to process the sight.

Y/N can be dramatic at times. They'll get over it. Once I was done I began to comfort them, "Hey, It's okay. Everything will be okay. I'll make sure to not kill you like I did to them." I grinned as I glanced around the room, making sure everything had been cleaned up.

"You did good, Y/N."
"W-what...?" they muttered as they violently shook. I could tell they were still in shock. "I said you did good. You're smart enough to not yell at the top of your lungs otherwise I'm afraid this would have gone a lot differently..." They shuddered under my touch.

I couldn't understand why Y/N was trembling so much. I was the one here who was hurt over their love for them and yet they were the one crying? Well that's new. I shrugged my shoulders as I decided to ignore this strange development.

I grabbed their wrist and leant next to their ear. A sadistic whisper left my lips, "Now my love, you have two choices. Either you come with me willingly and we avoid a lot of hassle or we deal with this differently..." the merciless grin on my face growing larger by the second.

I watched Y/N's body become rigid, but after a few seconds they looked at me. Their expression remained blank. They then slowly lifted themselves off the ground and followed me out of the living room. Y/N's head hung low as their feet shuffled along the wooden floor.

"Wise decision, Y/N" I chucked. "So since I'm nice I'll tell you where we're going. You get the pleasure of living in my basement. Your beautiful face will stay there in front of my eyes forever" a childish giggle escaped my lips. Boy this was fun. We snuck through the dark alleyways as the beaming stars illuminated the dark sky.

Once we finally got to my house I snuck them to the basement and began tying them up with thick ropes. Sadistic eyes stared them down as they spoke up in a horse voice, "Why are you doing this...?" I could hear the pain in their voice, but I ignored them. "Tell me something Y/N, Where do you think you'll find such a boyfriend? Someone as loving as me. Someone as protective as me. Someone as dedicated as me. Well, you won't."

I turned to leave, "Goodbye Y/N~" I sang happily as I exited the door. "Wait Basil!!" they screamed as I closed the door and locked it.

------------------‐-----------‐--------------------------------

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢!