five

"Hey, uh Cal can I come over? My moms gone out and I'm extremely bored." I say over the phone.
"Sure, nobody else is home at my place." He says with a shaky tone.
"Hey that's fine."
"Alright, you know my address".
He seems almost hardly afraid, I can tell his breathing is unsteady. I really worry about him he seems depressed. I wonder if anything has happened.
"Yeah I'm just leaving the house."
"Alright, see you than Lu."
I love it when he calls me that, it makes me feel so appreciated and I don't even know why, Cal is just so nice and sweet and he's so caring, I get so happy when we hang out. He's a happy vibe dude for me.

When I arrive at the steps of his apartment building, I smell cigarette smoke, I cover my nose with my sleeve to avoid the smell.
I knock on the door , quickly, his head pops out and his eyes are glossy.
"Awe was little Thomas Hood crying?. I say as I pull him in for a hug.
"Um no... that wasn't me. If you heard anything..."
"You sure."
"Positive."
He takes me to his room and the first thing I notice besides all the band posters is that there's a red blotted cloth on the floor that looks as if its fallen off his bed, I decided not to ask about it though.

"What is that?"

"Oh that, a nosebleed, yeah."

"Well wouldn't you have gone to the bathroom to clean up after and not ruin a cloth?"

"I don't know I'm just lazy I guess." He chuckles.

"Yeah I know and same goes to you shithead." he laughs.

"Okay but I need to tell you something and you can't get mad."

"Um okay?" He says.

"I forgot snacks."

"Oh my fucking god Luna really, you had one job." He overreacts

"Wow chill."

"I know, I'm joking, I have chips and soda, wanna order pizza?" He smiles.

"YE." I tell him.

He runs to another room to get blankets and order pizza.

"I got a large pepperoni, thats aight?" He says tossing the blankets on top of me, I nod a lot.

We decide to have a Hobbit marathon because he owns the whole set. I end up staying the night accidentally.