nineteen

Happily, I see Cal at his locker second period, and run over to him.

"Hey." Calum says with a sad smile.
"Where were you for six days?"
He starts to tear up, but quickly stops.
"It was my grandma, she died."
Immediately, I felt bad for reacting how I did.
"Oh my god, Cal I'm so sorry." I quickly hug him.
"Luna don't be, I would be mad if I couldn't see you for six days."
"I missed you a lot." I say.
"I missed you too Lu."
"Your place today?" I ask.
"Sounds alright to me I guess."
I take his hand in mine and give him my sympathy because I can feel he's upset. We walk to class slowly but we have different classes this period.
Today I feel very monotone and sad-ish.
I got a text from Luke and he said he's sorry but I don't forgive him. He can't just kiss me and be a total dick about it.
I walk into social class and sit quietly in the back beside a girl named Karen. The lesson hasn't started yet because the teacher isn't here to notice that I'm late.
After about five minutes of silence she speaks up,
"Uh are you okay?" She says and pokes my shoulder. I don't even notice that I'm crying.
"Oh! Sorry I didn't realize, I'm okay I guess."
"No really what's wrong?"
"I've just been overthinking a lot."
"About that Calum guy?"
"Ya?" I say.
"I wouldn't waste my time with him, haven't you heard what he's done?"
"I don't know what you're talking about?"
"Search up Brentfield hospital escape maybe" She says in a sarcastic tone.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Exactly what I said. If he never told you, why should I be the one to?" I never liked Karen.
"You don't know shit! Calum is my best friend."
"Kay." She says and leaves class after the bell.
He's waiting for me by my locker after school, he takes my hand and I get my bag. Thank god it's Friday. I'll probably stay at Calum's house my mom won't be home anyway.
"I talked to some weird chick today about you." I say
"What did she want?"
"She said I was wasting my time with you and stuff about searching up a hospital escape."
"Same." He laughs and I laugh with him.
"Right."
"Do you think you're wasting time with me?" He asks.
"Um not even close, my time with you is the best."
"Awh same."
"Did you escape a hospital Cal."
"I didn't escape..." He says nervously.
"What!" I laugh.
"I had to stay in a hospital for a long time."
"Really? Why?!" I ask.
"I don't remember it was a long time ago."
"Oh okay." I ask, was he lying? "What hospital?"
"Brentfield"
"I don't know where that is."
"It's in the middle of nowhere."
"Awhh."
"Let's go get frozen yogurt. I'm craving." He says out of the blue.
"Surrrrreee."
We take the long bus route. I don't know how or what it is but, I really enjoy bus rides, they relax me so much and it helps me forget the past, I don't know it sounds weird. When I'm on the bus it makes me feel like it's taking me away from my problems, like I have no worries. He says he feels the same way.
When we get our fro-yo, he gets strawberry, which is lame, and I get bubblegum with gummy bears on top. We take a seat outside on a picnic table.
"Calum." I say poke some on his cheek.
"Lunaaaa I didn't fuckin grab napkins!" He says laughing.
"Did you cut?"
"I uh- no." He says hesitantly, his mood immediately changing.
"Calllllllll." I stomp my foot into the ground.
"I'm okay Lu, everything is fine."
"I can't believe you."
"I love you." He says.
"You know, when you cut, I can tell because-, because I feel it. Like I can tell when I look into your eyes I see that you're not okay."
"I love you."
"If you love me, you need to stop hurting yourself."
"Yeah but what about you, ya know? You can't expect me to be okay with it! Don't be such a hypocrite! I can't take it when you hurt yourself, it rips my mind in half and makes me feel so helpless and dumb Luna I want to help you, I wanna make you better, you can't keep doing this! You'll go insane!"
"Wow thanks Calum that makes me feel great! Like an three year-old that can't do anything!"
"Well sometimes it feels like it! I have to do everything for you!" He snaps.
"What a life saver you are." I say sarcastically.
"If I hadn't been here to help you, you'd probably be dead."
"Wow fuck you Calum, fuck you! I guess living alone really does drive someone crazy! Look at you." I yell.
"You don't know what you're talking about."
"Oh yeah that's right you should probably explain because I don't know anything right?"
"Luna stop this."
"Fuck it. I'm done." I say as I get up from the table and storm off with tears flooding my vision. I'm so pissed, what the fuck got into him?

Oh HEEEYEYYY YOU GUYS GUESS WHO WENT TO OTRA !!!!!!!!!
OMFGEDGEAHSJFDASFDJADFJGCAJFGCDCJFDGJGFCJ I ABSOLUTELY DIED. MY MOM WON TICKETS LAST MINUTE SO I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TELL ANYBODY OMG BUT WOW HARRY FUCKING STYLES. LOVE YOU ALL.
AND OH MY GOD WHO LOVES SHES KINDA HOT OHDHVDVECH I LOVEIT
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ROAST Kind of lol