twenty-one

"C-Calum?" I call out and step into his house, it's too quiet, I don't even hear the dog. There's a banana peel on the coffee table and empty bottle of vodka, his phone too, I decide to look around for him, his apartment isn't that big so I just cut through the living room.

I find him on the floor behind the couch. I think he's sleeping. His back is drenched with sweat and his hair is a complete mess.

I don't even remember why I'm here all I can think about is making sure he is okay. I don't know what to do, I've only been here for at least five minutes I sit him against the wall because he doesn't seem to be getting up soon. He's still unconscious. I take the time to examine is amazing features being ruined. I'm afraid to check his arms, so I just kick that thought out of my brain. There's a bruise on his cheekbone and his skin is going paler by the minute, I can see veins through his closed eyelids and all I can hear is his soft breathing until it stops and I panic for a moment.
Climbing on top of his body, straddling him I take his face in my hands and shake his head. Dark circles surround his eyes and his dry, cracking lips quiver as his eyes shoot open, quickly panic gets the best of him as he and I both scramble to get up off of the fake wood floorboards.

Before I get the chance to ask him what has happened I don't even get to think what is going on before he crashes his lips on mine. Slightly stunned, I stumble back but he catches me and pulls me close. The kiss was sloppy but so passionate. It's what I've been craving for so long. He stares into my eyes with his like a lost puppy and I give him a sympathetic look. I missed him so much, I craved his dark chocolate eyes, his dumb fluffy hair, and his adorable chubby cheeks that fool me into believing in his perfectly sculpted cheekbones d0n't exsist. As I study his features he leans his forehead to touch mine.
"I'm so sorry." We both say in unison, causing us both to stifle a laugh.
"You look awful, wanna order a pizza?" I smile.
"I missed you so damn much." He whines.
"I bet I missed you so much more."

Hey guys! Sorry for the short update! I've been rEading After by imaginator1d, it's great lol check it out. WHO SAW OR LISTENED TO INFINITY??? I'm gonna try and preorder made in the a.m! xo don't forget to vote! Ily all