Chapter 7:Assemble

I made my way to Stark tower, where Widow and the others were gathered. When I got there I didn't expect to see so many heroes gathered at once, But I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.  

Among the familiar faces were, The Fantastic Four, Punisher, DareDevil, Scorpion,Moon Knight and Wolverine, But there were also some other heroes. Most notably the Avengers. A group of four heroes that earned the name of worlds mightiest heroes. 

Steve rogers a.k.a Captain America. He wore a blue and red outfit with a white star on his chest. He also carried a red and blue shield made out of vibranium making it almost indestructible.  Second was Tony Stark a.k.a Iron Man. Tony wore a red and gold tech suit covering his entire body. his hands and chest had blue glowing circles that were built in pulse lasers.

Third was Thor. He had long blond hair and short haired beard. He wore a shiny silver chain mail suit and a crimson red cape. His hammer hung by his hip. His hammer, Mjolnir, Gives him the ability to fly. With his hammer he can also harness lighting and can pull his hammer back to him after throwing it.

The last was Clint Barton. A.k.a Hawkeye. He wore a black leather sleeveless outfit and black sun glasses. On his back was a quiver of arrows and a bow. Hawkeye was very skilled when it came to his bow.

There were two other heroes gathered here. The first being Electra. She wore a red tank top and red sports tape wrapped around black steel toed boots. She wore a red bandanna over her black hair. Hanging at her side were her two weapons. Her sai. They were special short swords perfect for stabbing.

The last of the Heroes gathered was the vampire hunter named Blade. Blade had brown skin,Short shaven black hair and dark sunglasses. He wore a black leather outfit with a lot of silver zippers and buckles. He had finger-less gloves and black boots. At his side in a holster was a hand gun with a katana sheathed at his other hip.

It was quite the assembly of heroes. Black Widow must have called in every favour she had. She stepped out in front of everyone to give a briefing. 

"By now you are aware why you are here. Venom has plunged the city into chaos and has infected the civilians. We need to try and lower the spread of this by finding and destroying those symbiote pods while the Tinkerer thinks of a plan to destroy the symbiotes. If any of you see Venom do not hesitate to engage."

As everyone set out into the city aside from myself and Frank.  Widow approached me.

"Spider-man I have a special task for you. All of the villains locked up at Rikers have escaped and made there way to the island. You need to stop them."

"What?! How did they escape?!"

"Rhino was still out of his cell once we left. We sent a team to recapture him but during the fight he destroyed the generators, opening the cells"

"Who escaped?"

"We just got a list. Rhino, Vulture , Hobgoblin , Shocker , Kraven and Cletus Kasady."

I don't know what came over me, But just hearing the name Cletus Cassidy made me feel panicked. Venom once passed on a part of itself into the open wound of a serial killer named cletus. It formed a symbiote out of his blood that named itself Carnage. Because its made out of his blood, All Cletus needs to do is bleed to get his symbiote back. If he is out there then things are going to get worse then I thought.

"I'll get right on that Widow"

I turned around getting ready to go but saw the Punisher loading his guns with strange looking bullets. 

"Special ammo frank?"

"You could say so. Shield has given me and their soldiers these special rounds for the symbiotes. Once the bullet is fired it heats up to a really hot temperature."