Chapter 18

Jaune is in his ship, the Rogue Shadow as he makes his way to the Kingdom of Arcadia. Right now, he is in the middle of the sea, Arcadia is a Kingdom hidden amongst all of Remnant, no one from the 4 Kingdoms knows of it's existence. Only a selected few do.

He continues making his way to the Walls of Arcadia, he presses a bunch of buttons on the datapad. Due to him expecting a transmission from the Arcadian Military and said transmission just came through.

Arcadian Soldier: Unidentified vessel, this is a restricted area. Identify yourself or you will be shot down.

Jaune inputs the codes that identify him as Arcadian, there he can hear silence in the radio.

Arcadian Soldier: Very well then, report to Landing Platform 22.

Jaune: Understood.

The Rogue Shadow begins making it's way to the Landing Platform, there he can see multiple Arcadian Cruisers, warships, and fighters all around the base. As expected since Arcadia is the most powerful Military in Remnant, and this will play an integral part in his plans.

He lands the ship in the Landing Bay and began stepping out onto to the Platform, where he was met with numerous Arcadian Soldiers aiming their weapons at him. Compared to the people of the 4 Kingdoms, Arcadia's weapons from what he learned are actually on par with the technological advances of the Empire.

How is this possible, let's just say they a really powerful energy source for that. But when it comes to their weapons and armor, Jaune knows the secret and intends to see his theory for himself.

Jaune: Quite the welcome party if I would have to say.

Arcadian Sergeant: Indeed, but please understand we are taking extreme caution with you.

Jaune: And why is that?

Arcadian Sergeant: You see, the codes that you input are of Arcadian origin, which is fine for us. But the problem is the codes itself, these codes once belong to one of the more higher Arc families, he is the son of the Empress of Arcadia. A man named Jaune Arc, who sadly perished in the 4 Kingdoms.

Jaune: And you believed I stole these codes, yes?

Arcadian Sergeant: That's what we believed.

Jaune: Worry not Sergeant.

As Jaune activated the mechanism to remove his helmet, he takes it off and the minute the Arcadian soldiers saw Jaune's face. They had numerous emotions, they felt shock that Jaune is alive, horror, because of what the 4 Kingdoms have done to him, and anger, anger to the 4 Kingdoms for what they did to him.

Jaune: Because the man you all claim to be dead is standing right in front of you.

Arcadian Sergeant: Sir.....what has happened to you?

Jaune puts his helmet back on.

Jaune: A lot, but right now I wish to speak to my Mother or perhaps my grandparents as well.

Arcadian Sergeant: Of course sir, with the discovery that you are all alive. They'll definitely speak with you.

Jaune: Then get to it.

The Arcadian Sergeant nods and command his men to contact Arcadian Command and inform them of their discovery as Jaune patiently waits for the reunion with his family, well former family now.

Timeskip

After a couple of hours, they were able to schedule a meeting with Jaune's Family. From there, he was led to one of the Main Council Buildings where the Elder Arcs or any of the other high-level Arcs have their meetings.