Chapter 19

In the city of Arcadia, hundreds of Arcadian went out of their homes and looked out towards the sky. Jaune brought in a fleet of 7 Star Destroyers to Arcadia. He was given permission to do so by his Grandfather, Liam and his Mother, Juniper.

Inside the bridge, he is now sporting new armor. Due to his scars and injuries being healed, he changed his armor to represent his now change of allegiance. He will serve the Empire for now, but in due time will betray them when the time is right.

(Replace the Empire Logo with the Arcadian Emblem)

Behind him, one of the Admirals of the ship approaches Jaune. This is Admiral Maison Vytuia, he is one of the Admirals that served with Jaune since the beginning of his journey as Starkiller. Much like the other soldiers in his unit, he is loyal to Jaune and only to him.

Jaune: Ah Admiral, I take it you enjoyed the view of my home?

Vytuia: Indeed my Lord, it is more advanced and than those of the 4 Kingdoms. To think that your home has been hidden to them for years and they have achieved so many great feats that I'm sure the Empire would want to have.

Jaune: Yes. Admiral, have the men ready for battle. Once I give the order, we head for my former father's location and eliminate him once and for all.

Vytuia: Yes my Lord.

Jaune heads to the Hangar Bay and pilots his ship, the Rogue Shadow back to Arcadia; his location, the Arc Family Mansion.

Once he arrives, he heads inside the Arc Family Mansion where he goes to the dining room. There, he was greeted with his Mother, his Sisters, and VioletE.

Once he enters those doors, he can his sisters rushing up to him and on instinct, did a Force Jump

Once he enters those doors, he can his sisters rushing up to him and on instinct, did a Force Jump. He ended up on one of the railings in the Dining Room by the window area. He can see his Sisters amused faces, while VioletE has a smile on her face. Jaune jumps back down and takes off his helmet.

Jaune: Well, it's good to see you again.

As Jaune looks around and sees Saphron is not here.

Jaune: I take it Saphorn is still back at Argus?