Chapter 8

As I was about to leave to go get some fun I got a text from Bloom in the group chat.

Bloom🔥🧚‍♀️
Emergency
Burned One
Stone Circle

I directly leave for the Stone Circle after excusing myself to the girl. I run outside and when I get to the Stone Circle I can't see anyone until the other girls gets here and we all run off in the woods. When we get in we hear some shrieking and Stella takes the lead.

Stella: Close your eyes !

Once Stella stoped him from attacking Sky with her light I freeze the thing feet's into two big blocks of ice stopping him from walking towards anyone as Terra make some roots to stop his arms from moving. Then Bloom blast a big ass fire bolt on the Burned One.

Bloom(maintains the fire bolt): Aisha!

Aisha blast water onto Bloom fire and it creates some fog and Sky get up and put his sword in the Burned One. It chitters weakly as it falls on the ground. I take my gun out and slowly walk towards it.

Musa(stop walking): wait I don't think it's-

The burned one get up and I fire two rounds in his heart but it doesn't seems to do much I walk backwards and then we see the thing thorax light up and then it burns from the inside. We turn around because of the light and when we look up we see miss Dowling.

Dowling: No it wasn't dead. It is now

We walk back to school with miss Dowling and she tells us to stay in the lobby as she goes who knows where. When she comes back she looks pissed off. We get up as she stops in front of us.

Dowling: That the lot of you and Headmaster Silva are still alive does not change how thoughtless you were(turning around) we'll discuss consequences in the morning.

Aisha(whisper): is she like detention pissed off or expulsion pissed off ?

Musa: I'm going with the first one, but only because of the tiny bit of pride I also felt in there

Bloom(see Sky): we should get upstairs

Us(except Stella): yeah

We walk upstairs and into our dorm. We then all get changed and then take off our make up. When that's done I sit on my bed and go on instagram when I see the story and here Terra whimpers i sense my eyes turn turquoise and then I look outside and see a big ass snow storm outside. I try to calm down but nothing seems to work I try thinking about positive thoughts but all I got in me in this very moment is anger I decide to get up and run outside. Once I'm outside I run a bit further from the school in nothing more then my pyjamas and completely barefoot. I walk into the storm and end up leaving myself fall on my knees leaving a big scream out of anger.

Me: AHHHHHH !!!

The storm seems to intensify and can't seem to make it stop.

Silva: Crystal !?

Me(turn around still angry): stay away ! I don't want to hurt you Silva

Dowling: Crystal you have to calm down !

Me(chuckles like maniac): Calm down !? CALM DOWN !? How am I suppose to fucking calm down !?

Dowling: you have to breath think of positive things

Me(laugh like a psycho): like what uh ?! I'm adopted !? My birth parents abandoned me and my adoptive parents are barely even home because of their work ! There's nothing positive in my life ! I suggest you all go back inside before I froze you to death like I did with the bullies of my last school !

Dowling(slowly walk towards me): it's ok Crystal you're gonna be ok think of your friends here at Alfea. Bloom, Musa, Aisha, Stella, Terra, Riven and all the others

Me(as the storm amplify): They hurt her !

Dowling: who ?

Me(clench my fists): They hurt my friend they need to pay !

Terra(walk outside): Crystal ?!

Me(look at Terra): stay away Terra ! For your own safety stay away !

Terra(smile at me sadly): it's ok Crystal I know you won't hurt me

Me(angrily): they hurt you ! They need to pay !

Terra(smile sadly): it's ok Crystal they will pay karma is a bitch isn't ? (Slowly walks towards me) I'm gonna be ok just... calm down ok

She gets to my level and I look at her wondering how she can be ok ? She engulf me in a hug as I stand like a picket for a few seconds until I give up and hug her back and start to cry as the storm slowly stop. After a few minutes I get up and wipe my tears and look up to see all of our roommate there except Stella of course they walk up to us and engulf me in a big hug. I let myself go into the big group hug and after a few minutes I look at Musa.

Me(smile sadly): I'm sorry Musa I know you probably felt all that...

Musa(smile at me): hey it's ok to be angry and sad sometimes I get it how about we go back to the suite and take some hot chocolate to get warmed up ?

Me(shrugs): oh yeah sorry I can't feel the cold you all must be freezing !

Bloom(chuckles): I can keep myself warm and I can probably warm everyone up but I'm not sure I want to test that out just yet !

Aisha(chuckles): yeah no please don't !

We all laugh and walk back inside as we pass Dowling and Silva I can feel even if I'm not an empath like Musa that they're happy to see our friendship. We all take a hot chocolate and then go to sleep. The second I put my head on my pillow I directly get knocked out cold because of the exhaustion of all the magic I used.