Chapter 11

We kissed for a few instants and when we pulled away he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

Riven: since when do you...

Me: like you ?

Riven: yeah

Me: I... I hadn't realized it until what happened with Terra...

Riven: that's why you were so mad at me

Me(sigh): I guess so...

Riven(smile): I gotta admit something to you

Me(tilt my head): what is it ?

Riven: I've realized that I liked you the day I saw how angry you were at me and how I couldn't bare to see you look at me like that

Me(smile): guess we needed that to realize our feelings

Riven(chuckles): I guess so... (look at me in the eyes) Crystal... daughter of the Queen of Polaris...

Me(chuckles): that's weird to hear not gonna lie

Riven(chuckles): don't interrupt me

Me(laugh): Ok sorry

Riven: as I was saying Crystal daughter of the Queen of Polaris would you accept... to be my girlfriend ?

Me(smile and kiss him): with pleasure

⚠️SMUT SCROLL DOWN TK NEXT WARNING IF YOU DONT WANNA READ⚠️

We kiss yet again and we ended up back in his dorm we made sure Sky wasn't there first and then we want back to kissing each other. After a few seconds we stop kissing out of breath and we smile at each other. The second we see Sky isn't here he abruptly close the door and grab my back making me jump and I wrap my legs around his torso.

 The second we see Sky isn't here he abruptly close the door and grab my back making me jump and I wrap my legs around his torso

He gently lay me down on his bed never breaking our kiss. God I'll never have enough of this guy. He slowly takes my shirt off and seconds later he takes my bra off too and start to kiss my neck making me moan a little. I pull him back to my face and kiss him while taking his shirt off once that's done I start to unbuckle his pants as I start to put his pants down he finish taking them off and take my pants off. Leaving us in only him his boxers and me in my string. He slowly trail down my body kissing every each of my skin making me moan a few times. As he gets to my string he takes them off with his teeth and throw them on the floor. He then go back to kissing my inner thighs as I grip the sheets moaning in pleasure. When he comes back up to kiss me our kiss is more passionate then ever and I let my hands trail down his torso feeling every muscle and when I get to his boxers I take them off not once breaking our kiss. He slowly kiss my neck while finally but slowly putting his dick in me making me groan in pleasure. I put my arms around his neck as he started to move his hips slowly at first and then faster making me moan and sink my nails in his back making him groan a little. After a while of him thrusting in me I couldn't hold it in anymore I cum while moaning not long after he did too. Riven left himself fall besides me as our breath are heavy we look at each other and we kiss one last time before cuddling up and soon enough falling asleep.

⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️

This morning I'm waken up by a kiss on my neck.

Riven(whisper in my ear): good morning beautiful

Me(chuckles turning around): well morning there

Riven kiss me as I chuckles I turn back around and take my phone to look at the time.

Me: we should probably get up (see the texts) yeah we definitely have too

I start to get dressed again and fast and I see Riven just continuing to lay down enjoying the view.

Me(chuckles): Riv really we have to go

Riven(make a sad face): but why ?

Me(get serious): there's Burned Ones behind the barrier Silva probably needs you and I need to go see the girls their doing something incredibly stupid

Riven(frown): You said Burned Ones like in plural ?

Me(nod while finishing getting dressed): yes

Riven(get up and start getting dressed): shit ok uh guess I'll see you later ?

Me(chuckles and kiss him before leaving): of course you will dumbass

I walk out of his dorm and run to Dowling office as I get there I see the girls getting out of the headmistress office.

Me: oh my god ya are all ok ?! Stella !? Where's Bloom ?

Harvey: Crystal now is not the time let's get you all back to the suite

Me: I want explanation beforehand

Harvey: you'll get it when we're in the suite now come on

I sigh and follow him back to our dorm. We sit down on the couches and professor Harvey look at the girls and especially Terra with disappointment on his face.

Harvey: insubordination, breaking and entering, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind ? Do you have any idea what you've done ? I'd say I was disappointed in you, but this goes way beyond that

He starts to leave but Terra gets up tears forming in her eyes.

Terra: You lied again.

Harvey(turn around besides the door): excuse me ?

Terra: about Rosalind. About Aster Dell. About everything. And you're angry with me ? You can't punish me for not knowing something that you didn't tell me ! It doesn't make any logical sense !

Harvey(look at Terra): well I suggest you all cool down

He get out closing the door as Terra follow him and as she tries to open the door she can't open it she angrily palm the door and walk back to the middle of the dorm.

Terra: he's used his magic to seal the doors. I caught him in a logic trap and he's used his magic to ground us

Stella: that means you won

Musa: He's overwhelmed

Stella(looking at Aisha): Uh, where do you think you're going ? I always knew you were a teacher's pet. I just didn't realize that pet was rat