Chapter 12

Aisha: I was planning on deescalating this situation by removing myself from it but if you wanna escalate-

Me: can we just take 30 seconds, please ?

Musa: at least let me get my headphones

Musa walks to her room and close the door.

Stella(look at Aisha angrily): you don't snitch everyone of the age of five knows that even Terra knows that

Terra(kind of offended): Hey ! I mean... yeah. But hey !

Aisha: there are Burned Ones outside the Barrier. Bloom is being selfish. The last thing miss Dowling needs is to be worried about Rosalind

Me: Ok let's all take a breather we gotta find a way to get out of here

The lights started flickering and we all looked up.

Stella: are we having a power outage?

Me: how does that even happen here ?

Terra: well it shouldn't. Alfea's an outpost. The electricity it runs on its magic. Beneath the school are energy wells designed by-

Sam: yeah I'm gonna skip the history lesson and check it out

Sam phase through the doors and goes to check what's going on while we just wait. A minute later Sam fall through the doors yelling in pain and frightened by something.

Terra(crouch down): Sam !

Sam(panting): there's a Burned One in the school !

Me: shit

I walk up to the door and start banging on the door yelling for help and kicking it trying to open it a way or another. I think and decide to try something.

Me(take a few step back): I'm gonna try something

I take a deep breath and concentrate on what I want to do.

The door break open and I go over to Sam.

Me: move I'm gonna take him like I took Silva

They step away and as I get Sam on my shoulders army style like with Silva Bloom and Sky enter the dorm

Me: we have to get him to Harvey

Sky: oh shit

Musa: he said there's a Burned One here

Sky: we gotta get him to the lobby. They're barricading it off we'll be safe there

I nod and start to walk to the lobby as fast as I can. As I enter the lobby Terra take the lead to warn her dad.

Terra: Dad !

I walk to an empty table and get him on it slowly not to hurt him.

Harvey: Sam ! I need Zanbaq, now ! There's so much blood. Why didn't you bring him immediately?

Terra: 'cause we were locked in our room dad remember?

Dowling: as I'm sure you're aware, Burned Ones have infiltrated the Barrier and the school. For some reason the magical energy wells which power everything at the school have failed. I managed to speak with Queen Luna before they did. She understands the gravity of what's happening here, and the Solarian troops are on their way. We're barricading all the entrances to the lobby. We're safe for now... but we must prepare for the reality that the Burned Ones may infiltrate the space before they arrive. This is what we've been training for. Be cautious, but be brave. Let magic guide you, and let's show them what it means to be Alfeans. Prepare the barricade.

Everyone start to go around to find things to put against the lobby doors. As I look around looking for Riven. Since I can't find him I decided to make myself useful. I find my dad with Silva.

Me: what can I do to help dad ?

Dad: you're not a fire fairy but before they put things against the doors you can make an ice barrier go !

I walk over to the gates and stand in front of them.

Me: everyone step away from the doors now !

They listen and I close my eyes a second and when I open them I sense them change colors and concentrate on making a thick layer of ice on those gates.

I take a deep breath and walk a bit further and people start to put things down in front of the layer of ice I made. I look around searching for Riven once again. I don't know where he is and I'm kinda getting worried but I have to shake it off and stay concentrated on surviving and making sure everyone is doing alright. The burned ones start banging on the doors but I stand still keeping my guard up. I sense my dad getting besides me and he gives me a sword I take it but at that second a burned one breaks the ceiling window and crash down as fire fairy fire him down but it's not enough it goes towards one of the girl specialist Kat I think and it sniff her before going away.

Dowling: they're leaving

Silva: they're all moving together

Dad: like they're following something

Me: Bloom its following Bloom

I look around and I follow miss Dowling outside. We run into the courtyard and find Bloom surrounded by bodies ? What is that the burned ones ? What the hell !

Dowling: well done Bloom

Me: thank goodness you're ok

I see her about to fall so I take the last step separating me from her to catch her before she falls.

Aisha(run towards us): what's wrong ?

Dowling: she's ok she's just just weak maybe you girls want to help take her back to her room

Aisha and Stella take Bloom back to the dorm as I run back into the school searching for Riven anything I just want to find him. After an hour I decided to go in his dorm and wait I don't know if Sky's gonna be there but I don't care. I get to their dorm and walk in. He's not there... I sit on his bed and end up laying down. After another hour I started crying thinking the worse. That's how I fell asleep. 24 hours after admitting my feelings to the guy I liked it seemed like he was gone.