Chapter 1

A/N -IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY LAST BOOK TO THIS SERIES I SUGGEST YOU GO READ IT BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE OR YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND <3 - Auna

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️- Depression

*two days after Wanda's funeral*

Peter Parker

I'm standing in front of her headstone again. I feel so lost without her. I don't know what to do. I just want to feel her again. Feel her hands, feel her lips, feel her hair, feel her warmth, feel her love. But I can't. All I can feel is the cold air blowing on me. And the emptiness she left here. The dullness. I feel more tears rush down my face as I kneel down next to the stone. I don't think they've stopped much since this happened. I trace her name with my fingers and sigh. " I miss you so much Wands," I say with my voice cracking.

May had to work today, so I drove my self. I don't want to leave, I told her I'd never leave her. I feel my throat burn, I just want to sob for hours.

—————————————————————————

I sit in my car in the driveway and just stare at the seat next to me.

*flashback*

I put the car in park as we arrive at our destination. Wanda looks up and grins. We're at a drive through movie, I've never been to one before and neither has she. " Awe you took me to a movie," She teases. " You know it, I love surprising you," I smirk. Wanda laughs as the movie starts, it's a horror movie. Halfway through the movie, Wanda leans her head on my shoulder and grabs my hand. I play with the few rings on her finger, especially the one I gave her. I look down at her and smile. She's watching the movie but I can't help but look at her. Her freckles, her eyes, her hair. She's so beautiful. Wanda glances up at me and her smile widens. She leans up and kisses me softly, I let the one hand that wasn't holding hers run through her hair and bring her closer to me. She sits up and moves to sit on my lap. She puts both of her hands on my cheeks and I put both of mine on her higher back.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I stare at the seat. Where she used to sit. I hear my phone ringing, I glance at it. Gwen is calling me. I ignore it and go inside. I just want to sleep, I want to go to sleep forever until I see Wanda again. I get out of the car and walk inside. I go straight to my room and lay on the bed.

————————————————————————

Gwen Stacy

I watch the road as I drive to the cemetery. Once I get there I park my car and walk to the grave. Wanda's grave. I see her headstone and immediately I feel my knees giving out. I sit down on the ground in front of the stone and just stare at her name. My bestfriend is gone, and she's not coming back. Tears slowly fall down my cheeks and I let out a cry. " Wands, I miss you so much," I whisper shakily.

*flashback*

I run to Peter and Wanda's house, I need to make sure Wanda's okay. I just watched her almost fall off of a giant building because of Doctor Conners. Luckily Peter caught her in time and helped her back onto the roof. I saw her go to an ambulance with my dad but I couldn't go over there. So now I'm here. Checking on my bestfriend. I knock on the door and May answers. " Oh hi, Gwen right? Your Wanda's friend. She's upstairs in Peter's room," She tells me. I nod and smile, " Thank you Ms. Parker." She smiles back at me and I walk up the stairs. I get to what I think is Peter's room considering it has a dark blue painted door. I knock on it and Peter opens the door. " Oh hey Gwen," he smiles. " Hi, Where's Wanda," I say quickly. He moves out of the way and Wanda is laying on the bed while reading a book. She has a big bandage on her leg and she's covered in bruises and scratches. So is Peter. She stands up and grins, " Hey, what are you doing here?" I rush over to her and hug her. She hugs me back and I mumble into her shoulder, " You're stupid." She pulls away and laughs, " Why? What did I do?" " You almost fell off of a freaking building," I exclaim quietly so May won't hear. " Oh right, sorry about that," She giggles. I shake my head and look at her. " Are you okay," I ask. She nods, " I'm fine Gwen, I promise." " I thought you were gonna die up there," I sigh with a laugh. Peter plops down on the bed where Wanda was laying and he puts his hands behind his head. " Yeah but I caught her just in time, because I'm an amazing boyfriend," Peter teases. Wanda and I playfully glare at him and he chuckles.

*end of flashback*

I look down and try to wipe my tears away but they just keep falling. " Shit Wands...I don't know what to
do without you. Everything is terrible. It's like ever since you left everything has been so dull, there's no light in our life anymore. I just want to hug you, one last time. But I can't even do that. Because your gone, really gone this time. Not with HYDRA, not faking your death. You're- you're really dead. Peter hasn't answered anyone's calls since you died. He barely leaves his room, let alone his house. I'm not sure if he has even come to visit you," I cry. " I want to be there for him but I can barely function myself. Everything hurts, I didn't even get to say goodbye... I love you Wanda, you were my bestfriend. You still are, you always will be. I'll always remember you," I sob. I lean against the headstone and cry.