Chapter 5

*1 week later*

Gwen Stacy

I'm really worried about Peter. It's been 18 days since Wanda died. I still really miss her, and I know Peter does too. But I'm healing in my own way, I'm healing by talking about it and visiting her grave. But Peter, he's not healing. He wants to kill all of the people that work for HYDRA at this time. He wants to make them pay for hurting Wanda. But his biggest goal is to find Strucker and kill him.

I've found 5 people so far that work with HYDRA right now. I'm still doing research though, but I haven't given Peter any of the names yet. I haven't decided when I'm going back to collage yet. I'm sitting in my room laying in my bed just thinking. My parents are out and my brothers are at school. I hear a knock at the front door so I get out of bed and go to the door. I open it and Harry is standing there with a bag of food. I smile and hug him, he hugs me back and I sigh. " You brought me food," I ask with a small laugh. " Yep, I thought you might be hungry and I wanted to surprise you," Harry tells me.

" Thank you Harry," I say as I pull away. We walk to my room and sit on my bed together and eat food. But I'm still kind of distracted, I take a bite of the Chinese food Harry bought. " Gwen...you okay love," Harry questions with concern. I look up at him and smile slightly. " Yeah honey, I'm okay...I'm just...I don't know. Stuck," I sigh. " You wanna talk about it," He suggests. I frown and bite my lip, I feel tears coming to my eyes. " Ever since Wanda died, I've just missed her so much. And I'm not sure how to go on like before. I mean she was my bestfriend, and I loved her. I don't know," I cry. Harry puts one hand on my knee and wipes my tears with the other.

" I know it's hard, but you don't have to move on you know. You just need to learn how to adapt. And you don't have to rush it either, she was a big part of all of our lives. And it's gonna take a while, because we all loved her. But eventually, everything won't go back to normal, but it will feel a little better. You'll just always keep a piece of her with you," my boyfriend tells me. I smile sadly and hug him, " Thank you Harry. I love you." " I love you too Gwen," He replies. We pull away and I look at him.

" Also...have you talked to Peter," I ask him softly. " Kind of. Last time I talked to him was last week, I've texted him a few times but he never answers," He tells me. " Have you talked to him? Is he doing okay," Harry asks. " Harry...I think he really needs us right now. He hasn't been grieving that well. I mean everyone grieves in their own way. At first he wouldn't leave his room. But now...," I trail off and move my food around. " Now what," Harry asks me. "...Now he wants me to find all of the people that work for HYDRA. He wants to kill them all for hurting Wanda," I finish. I look up at him and he's shocked.

Peter Parker

I am sitting in my room on the floor, aggressively scrubbing my Spiderman suit. This blood won't come off. It is a little but not very well. It's her blood, from when she...nevermind. I shove the sponge back in the bucket of soapy water then groan. I fall back onto the floor and stare at the ceiling.

" Hey...I never noticed you had a freckle right here," Wanda says softly. We are laying on the floor in a fort we built. Since we didn't get to enjoy our last fort we built a new one. I look down at her and she is looking at me. " Where," I say with a smile. " Well I mean I have noticed, but I've never actually took time to memorize where your freckles are. You have one right here," She says pressing her finger tip to my jawline. I chuckle and she grins as she sits up. She presses a soft kiss to where the freckle is and then pulls away. " You also have one here...and one here...oh and another right here," She says slowly as she kisses small spots on my face, neck, and shoulder. " Oh yeah? You know you have a lot of freckles too,"  I smirk as I lean down to her. She hums as I starting softly kissing spots on her face. But then I start tickling her and she bursts out laughing.

I hear a knock at my bedroom door and I sit up. " Come in," I speak as I grab the yellow sponge again. I look back at my Spiderman suit and start scrubbing it again. The door opens and I see my bestfriend walk through it. His eyes land on me and he furrows his eyebrows. " Hey dude, what are you doing," He asks as he closes the door. He sits down next to me on the floor and looks at the suit that I'm cleaning. " I'm trying to get this blood out of my suit. It's stained pretty badly, but I think I can get it off," I tell him casually.

" Oh...how are you doing Pete," He questions. I start scrubbing harder and avoid eye contact with him. " I'm doing just fine bud, how are you," I reply. Harry goes silent for a minute and I keep scrubbing. " Fuck! This shit wont come out," I exclaim. I throw the sponge into the bucket and wipe my hands off. " Hey, Peter you can talk to me you know. I'm here for you, you don't need to lie to me," Harry says. I look at him and furrow my eyebrows. " What the hell is that supposed to mean," I ask. He shakes his head and opens his mouth to say something but I stand up.

" Who said I was lying? Because I am not lying! I'm fine! Did Gwen tell you I'm not fine? Because if she did then she's the one lying! I'm fine, I'm great," I say. Harry stands up too and sighs. " Peter, she just told me that your trying to push your feelings away by killing HYDRA workers. You can't do that bro," Harry frowns. " Hey! Don't do that, don't tell me what to do! I can do whatever the hell I want! And I'm going to kill every single one of those guys! And Gwen is gonna help me find them," I shout. " No! She's not going to help you, you are not going to get her sucked up into all of this! I get your grieving in your own way but this is not how you do it, alright? Killing all those people is not gonna bring Wanda back," Harry shouts back at me.

I grab his shirt and shove him into the wall, shaking some picture frames and some dust coming down from the wall. " DON'T YOU DARE! You can't say that! You have no right to say her name! You don't know what I'm feeling Osborn! You didn't lose the love of your life! You can't say shit to me about any of this," I yell. " Peter, stop it man! Chill out," Harry exclaims. " Fine, if Gwen won't help then I'll do it myself," I scoff while letting go of him.

I turn around and start to walk to my computer but Harry grabs me. " Peter! Hey, dude! Listen to me! Wanda's not coming back, okay? She's gone," Harry starts to tell me. I shake my head and put my hands in my hair. " Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP," I scream. " Peter! You two loved each other! I get that! She was it for you, and I understand. But she's gone Pete. She's dead. And killing all of those people won't bring her back. And I know that sucks. But you have to think about this. You and I both know she wouldn't want this. She wouldn't want you to put your life on the line to kill people. And I know, you want to hurt them. But if you do that then what would she think. All of that blood on your hands," Harry says calmly.

I start hyperventilating and I slightly tug on my hair. I can feel the tears coming back. The anger took over for a few days, but now all of the guilt, grief, sadness, loss, its all back. And I just want to die. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Fuck...I-I need her," I sob.