Chapter 13

A/N Andrew's Peter is going to be Peter 2 and Tom's will be Peter 1.

Wanda Maximoff

Peter looks at me and sighs. " I'm glad I have you back." " I am too...you should probably go help other Peter make the cures though," I whisper. He nods and gently kisses my forehead. " Wanda...I love you," He says shakily. " I love you too Peter," I smile weakly. He walks over to the other Peter and I watch him talk to him. I look at my hands and bring my magic out for the first time in over a month. Except for when I escaped the machine, but I didn't actually get to feel them.

It feels nice, I sigh in relief and let my power flow around my fingers. I don't think I've fully processed the fact that Peter is here, alive. That I'm not alone. I've cried a bit, but I haven't really let it sink in yet. I'm scared too, I'm glad Peter is alive. I really am. I missed him more than I can explain. But I don't want to think about all of this until I'm back in my universe. With Peter.

" Holy shit that's so cool," I hear someone exclaim. I look up and see the boy...Ned, I think that's his name. He's looking at my powers in amazement. " You think so," I ask, he nods with a smile. " I wish I could do that! All I can do is barely make portals, and that's not even my magic! It's Doctor Strange's," He sighs. I furrow my eyebrows, " Who's Doctor Strange?" He looks at me and realizes, " Oh you don't have a Doctor Strange in your universe? Well he's this Wizard guy, he's like the best sorcerer in this universe. He used to be Sorcerer Supreme but then the blip happened and Wong took over and...sorry I'm rambling. But yeah he's cool, I just took the ring things that he uses to make portals!" I smile slightly and nod, " That's cool, I'm pretty sure I'm the only person with magic in my universe. At least on Earth. But you never know."

Peter Parker 2

I am trying to fix this device that is supposed to stop Electro. Apparently, when he got back to this universe he got his powers back. I'm sure Wanda could take his power again. But I'm not gonna let her do that, she's alive, she's here. And she's weaker than usual. She's been locked in a cell, getting tortured for the past month. And she hasn't used her powers much because of the collar. God I wanna kill everyone with HYDRA for what they've put her through.

I look up from the device and my eyes land on Wanda. She has a first aid kit sitting on the table by her. She's cleaning her cuts and bruises with a wipe and some cream. She must have felt me staring because she looks up and her eyes meet mine. She smiles slightly, if it were anyone other than me they wouldn't be able to tell she was trying to smile.

She stands up and walks over to me, I watch her come over and she stands next to me. " How's the device doing," She says with her voice a little scratchy. " It's going pretty good, It's actually a lot easier than us having to fight the guy and you take his powers," I reply trying to lighten the mood. She lets out a small laugh and my heart swells. " I'm sure it is," she agrees. I make one last touch to the device and it makes a sound telling me that it's fixed. " There's that, now I just gotta remake that serum we made for Doctor Conners," I state.

Wanda looks at me and I look back at her. I see a flash of that brightness that used to be in her eyes before it goes away again. But it was there. Her smile lifts a little more to where you can tell she has a small smile on her face. " Thank you," She whispers. " For what," I ask with confusion. " For trying to make me feel better. For still loving me," She mumbles. I cup her cheek with one hand and turn to fully face her. " I'll always love you, you know that. And I'll always try to make you feel better. You deserve the world," I tell her.

Tears fill her eyes and she bites her lip. " I really need to finish this, but I love you," I assure her. " I love you too," She responds. I start working on the serum and Wanda watches me.

————————————————————————

Wanda Maximoff

Both of the Peter's are getting ready to go to the Statue of Liberty to fight the villains. I'm going to help them, I am standing by my Peter with my hand lanced with his. " Okay, are we ready," Peter 1 asks. My Peter looks at me and gives me a 'Are you sure you want to do this' look. I nod and softly squeeze his hand in assurance. " Yeah, let's go," I speak. Ned makes a portal to the Statue of Liberty and we all three walk through it. Ned and MJ stay behind in the lab so they don't get hurt. My Peter looks at me and squeezes my arms. " Be careful, okay? Please," He pleads. " Only if you are too," I reply. He nods and I do too, " Okay. I'll see you in a minute," he says before swinging off to follow the other Peter.

I look over at the portal and Ned is trying to close it. I'm not going anywhere until the portal is closed. Suddenly the statue starts shaking a little and yelling is heard. " Ned, Ned close the portal," MJ exclaims. " I'm trying," He replies frantically. I glance behind me and see Doctor Conners running toward us. I look back at the portal and bring my magic into my hands. I start pushing the portal together with my magic and it starts closing. It finally closes and I turn around just as Conners is leaping at me. I catch him mid-air with my magic and he growls. " Long time no see Doctor Conners. How was prison," I say sarcastically. " Aren't you supposed to be dead," He scoffs before trying to claw at me. I throw him back with my powers and he lands roughly against the statue. I throw some hexes at him and he snarls trying to block them with his hand.

A/N (Again) I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ON THIS CHAPTER! I got my phone taken again, so let's hope that doesn't happen again :)