2.🐈

Y/N pov•

I was doing my work, because manager said that some special guest is coming. "Y/n" i see my friend wendy said "Yes wendy" " what do you think who will be the special guest?" she said and i was just confuse "hmm i don't know" "Its ok no problem" she said with smile i also smiled back.

"Y/n did you see todays news?" wendy said "No i didn't, do you think i have time to watch it" i said
"aish ok, let me tell you do you know in our country one company is build"
"ohh so?"
"And you know the CEO of this company who is?" she said with exited. "No, who it is?" i said more like i'm not interested "its Kim taehyung!!" she said i don't why she is so happy after telling his name. "So who is he?"
"He is the CEO of this company and you know he is so handsome!"

She showed me the photo of him>
"i thought- hmm btw he is handsome.
Then wendy said "and you know he want one Secretary for him" "so?"
"What if i became his secretary" she said more like dreaming.

Then our maneger came and said~
"Yahh what you two are doing, they have came our special guest" he said and we rush to our work.

Taehyung pov•

Today I was going to a cafè, because i have a some work to do their

As I entered everyone was bowing to me ofcourse they would have to beacuse I am the new CEO of my company and I'm famous also.

Then my eyes caught a figure, she seems like she is not interested in me.

I thought - Ok no problem I don't care, but she is beautiful "aishh what i'm thinking.

"Hello Mr. Kim taehyung welcome to our cafè" the manager said.

But I'm bit cold so i just said "hmm thank you".

"Come let's take a seat"

We Discuss some works and later he orderd some food for us.

"Y/nhh" he called somebody.
"Yes manager"
"Come and take some order please"
"ok" she said and i think ohh so her name is this ( interested😏)
Then she come and take my order.

"Sir may i have your order please"
She said I like it very much.

"hmmm yes, one Coffee please" i said
"Ok Mr. Kim taehyung" she said and left but why did she tell me like this.

"hmm" i clear my throat and said
"Mr. Manager you know that I am a new CEO so i want one secretary"
"Yes, yes Mr. Kim I know"
"So is there anyone in your Contact who can Have my job?"
Manager saw the Y/n because all he can give is Y/n a new life.
"Yes M. Kim I know a girl and she is
Y/n.

Y/n was just shocked after hearing this. "Y/n can speak english also,and she also have many skills, you can take her as your secretary Mr. Kim"

I thought - ohh if she will be my secretary, It will be so good for me.

I said "Ok i you can send her at my company I will take her interview.

At last I standup All i can see is Y/n with shocking and unexpected face.

I stand infront of her, she looks so small I thought- Cute❤

Then I slowley bend down towards her height and whispered to her "See you at my cabin tommorrow Kitten"

He said and go>

Y/n was standing there dumbfounded
"what was that? His voice is so deep ohh god why my heart is beating fast"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

•Vote•Comment•❤🕊