4.🐈

Y/n pov•

We looked at eachother and we were so much shy. Then we release it, "Don't think about it too much, came I will show you your cabin" he said and went out, i also followed him.

He walks very fast, "here it is" he told me as we enter in.

It was very preety and nice.

"thank yo- Before i complete he says"ok i will be get going" after he says he went out i thought - very rude

"ok i will be get going" after he says he went out i thought - very rude.

Anyways i have to do my work>
I was doing my work peacefully then somebody enters "hey Y/n sir has send this work, please completed till evening. One employee came, said and went out. "its ok no problem i can do it" i said to myself.

After that someone comes and again and again give me the work and went out. Which i became very furstreted.

Then also somebody came->
"please, don't tell now that i have to complete this also i know i can do it later kept there and go" i said without looking at the door.

"very much pissed off?" then i hear somebody says i look up and it was a man who was damm handsome.

I kept staring at him until he says.
"are you okay?" i came back to my sense and said "yeah, yeah i am ok, just i feel very much tired" i said fixing myself like i am going to  flirt with him.

He smiled "Ohh god his smile" i thought.

Then he bring me a coffee and said

"take some rest also while working"
I nodded and smile. His voice is like Angle ❤

"Are you a new employee" he said
"Umm no I'm the new secretary of Mr. Kim taehyung" i said

"ohh hii my name is park jimin, and the assistent of him btw he is like my friend" he said which i think very nice.

We were talking so casually until i get a message from taehyung that he want coffee why can't he take by himself i thought.

"um jimin i have to go somewhere" i said "ohh ok no problem i will also back to my work have a nice day" he said with a smile and also smiled back.

I was taking his coffee when one girl came to me if i'm not wrong so she that girl only which i seen in taehyung cabin.

"Are you Y/n?" she asked with rudely
"yes, any problem?" i said
Then she just smirk and asked me.
"From how many days you are his girlfriend?" she asked and i was just shocked.

"what?, i'm his girlfriend? No way, i'm sorry dude but i'm not his girlfriend"
I said then she say "you must be afraid of me by telling truth, anyways stay away from him or else you will know the consequences" she said giving me death glare.

"Afraid of you? What are you, are you a millionare or a gangleader i don't care, and i'm not interested also him, so there will be no chances of being close to him" i said and i gone.

I came to Taehyung cabin he was there. He was talking to one of his employee with anger.

"YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS WORK, TILL NOW!! WHY!!?" I got scared very much.

"I'm so-sor-sorry s-sir, i-i di-dn't ge-t
Ti-me to do it sir. He said he was shivering in fear.

"DO YOU KNOW, YOU DIDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WORK, THEN WHAT WILL I SHOW TO THEM!! I AM HAVING A PRESENTION OF IT ON NEXT WEEK!! AND IT IS NOT DONE YET!!" He said then jimin came In and try to handle the situation.

"Tae, tae please calm down, please calm down" he said then taehyung again said.

"YOU GET OUT OF MY CABIN, GET OUT!!!! I WILL GIVE MY WORK TO SOMEBODY ELSE!! He said pointing at that man and he then went out.

Taehyung was calming himself and then he sat down on his chair.

"I'm so much furstreted now, please leave me alone for sometime" he said then jimin give me a reaction to go i nodded and went out.

I was just thinking what just happend.

After someminutes jimin came to my cabin and said "Y/n do you know i have a very good news for you"

I asked him what is is he said "We have given you that Presention, and we trust you, you can do it, now go taebyung called you right now"

"What me?" i said then he pulled me to his cabin.

•Hey guys HAPPY HOLI💜🎉🎉 ALL OF YOU•