7.🐈

Taehyung pov•

Did i hurt her?, did i say too much?, I was thinking about this only that why I say these things to her, afterall she also didn't do anything also that freaking guy only betrayed her, In past we both suffer also.

I still love Y/n, Eventhrough i became a cold guy also but when i see her my all anger and coldness gone away.

Anyways, i will get her back again i don't want any other guy to come to her and again broke her trust.

I saw time on my watch, i go to my  meeting.

Next day>

It was a day of presentation and Y/n was all ready to show it.

After meeting>
Everything went very well and Y/n give her best, "Thank you Mr. Kim for the amazing prsentation" Other company owner said.

"Your welcome sir, and thank you for coming also" Taehyung said.

Now there was a party in which all the company owners and their workers was there.

"Hii Y/n!!" One girl said to her in rude way. "Ohh if i'm not wrong so you are that girl only no which i meet Few days ago" Y/n said with attitude.

"Just shut up!! Your attitude now and my name is Semi, don't you ever say to me like that" she said

"Ohh so what will you do if i say like this" After saying this Semi throw the glass of juice on her face and dress.

Everbody sees them and taehyung too, everybody was shocked.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Y/n said she was all pissed off and then taehyung come between them, and give death stare to semi and said "JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE WHAT WILL I DO TO YOU" he said and then take Y/n to his cabin, Semi just smirk.

Taehyung take Y/n to his cabin Washroom and he was cleaning her dress a little bit. "It's ok, i can do it" she said and then Y/n said to him "Just stay quit"

"I'm sorry" Y/n said "for what?" taehyung said facing her.

"because of me you can't party properly, and for past also that i leave you" She said.

"It's ok, that was all past its gone now, and for today i'm sorry for that because of my ex you get hurt" he said and then Y/n said "You also have ex?"

"Yeah, just i date her for 3 months because of my father he wants me to get marry but, i didn't love her anymore so i just break up with her"

"Ohh ok, then......Who you love?"
She asked him and then taehyung make eye contact with her and lift her up and sit her on a side desk.

"What?" she asked him and then he said "I......Love......you"

After hearing this Y/n was shocked.

"What Yo-you sti-still lov-love m-me"
She said with a shuttering because taehyung was so close with her.

Taehyung smiled and said "What do you think, we are in this position what should we do now" he smirk

And then he was going to kiss Y/n but...... He released.

"Come on its not time for this, lets go everyone was waiting for us" He said and leave Y/n dumbfounded. 

"Wait, what?" Y/n said

"So, Mr. Kim for you amazibg work, I'm going to give you a paris tour ticket"

"Thank you so much sir for this, i will never forget this" taehyung said and he was so happy.

•Let's see what happen next!😉