5.🐈

Authors pov•

Jimin was taking Y/n  to taehyung's cabin. "Go inside, he must be waiting for you". Y/n slowley went inside.

 Y/n slowley went inside

(taehyung's cabin)

Taehyung was looking outside of window then Y/n said "Sir, did you call me" He turned around and said "Yes, I want to talk to you something important" he sat on his chair and tell Y/n also to sit. "Y/n I know you are here new, so I'm giving you a work to do it is for our company" He said and Y/n was listening carefully.

"There is an Presentation which you have to show to our other company"

"You have to just prepare it, and show" he said and Y/n understand what to do.

"I hope you are understand now" he said and handed her files and stand-up.

"When will i have to show it?" Y/n asked him and he said "It will be in next week, means today is saturday so you have two days too prepare it. Y/n nodded and said "Ok"

Then one question pooped in Y/n mind and ask him "By the way why you, choose me for this"

He was wearing his cout and then he hear her question he while going towards her they both were stand up so Y/n was going backwards until her back hits with a wall.

"What happened to him now,,, what he is doing this?"Y/n thought.

There both were looking in eachother eyes and then taehyung said to her.
"because I like you for this" he said and then he release her Y/n was there dumbfounded she was thinking what was just happend.

"Let's go now little girl!" He said and then Y/n nodded and follow him.

They both cameout and Taehyung goes in his car, and Y/n stand somewhere waiting for Taxi.

Then Taehyung said to her "Are you waiting for somebody, or someone is going to pick you up?" then Y/n said to him "No actually I'm waiting for a taxi".

"its already late and I don't think so, there will be a taxi to came fast" he said then Y/n again thinking what to do now.

"You can came in my car, I will drop you at your house" he said then Y/n said to him "no,no its ok i will go bymyself don't worry" She said with an excuse.

"I have to worry, because you are a girl and in this late night some drunk guys can do something to you or you can be kidnapped, do you want to be kidnapped?" No i can't take risk" he said and then Y/n was staring at him like what the heck he is so much kind and caring now.

"let's go" he said and then Y/n said "No  it's ok i will call to my friend she will pic- before she could complete he took her wrist and take her to his car.

Taehyung started driving "You are such a dumb girl, I tell you again and again but you didn't listen to me"

Y/n was listening to him but she was struggling to something~

Her skirt was short so she can't sit properly afterall she think that taehyung is her boss and more than she think himself as a stranger.

Taehyung notices what Y/n was doing then he give her a cloth to cover thigh and legs. "Take this" he said
"Thank you" she said to him.

Y/n was looking at her side window and smiling on taehyung's behavior.

After they rich To y/n house Y/n went out and bow to him and said "Thank you Mr. Kim taehyung" She said then she went inside her appartment.

And taehyung was staring at her until she gone ~ He smiled.

•Happy birthday Min yoongi (Suga)
I love you so much 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜