3.🐈

Y/n pov•

"Y/n are you ok?" wendy said to me and I'm still thinking what is going to happen now tommorrow.

"Y/n All the best for tommorrow" manager said to me. I nodded

Then It was night and it is time for us to closed the Cafè.

I headed to my house.

I lay on my bed, thinking about today.

"I will see you tommorrow at my cabin kitten"

"aishh his words why it is so much nice"

Then I snap my thoughts And i then change my clothes and go to sleep.

Next morning>

I woke up then i saw the time it was not to late. I then go to bath>

I wore this<3

I see myself in the mirror and smiled

"I hope i am looking nice" i say to myself.

Then I gone to the Company where it is. I reach then I saw it was so big.

"I wish I will do my best" after saying this i entered in.

I was bit confuse where his cabin will be. But i go to the receptionist I asked the girl. "umm excuse me"

"Yes how may i help you" she said
"um can you please tell me where is Mr. Kim taehyung's cabin I came for interview.

"Ohh are you Lee Y/N?" she said
"Yes I'm". "ohok actually sir told me yesterday that there will be one girl came her name is Y/n for interveiw.

I just smiled then she take me to his cabin i don't know why but my heart was beating fast its like i'm very much nerves.

After we reach she knocked at the door and One voice came from inside.
"Come in" Then we go inside there he was.

He was doing his work

He was doing his work. I thought - Ohh god he was looking so handsome.

Then the girl beside me said "Sir Ms. Lee Y/n is come for interveiw"

Then He looks at me Our eyes met 👀

"Ok I will see rest, you can go" then she gone. Only we to too left.
But wait what did he mean by "i will see rest" I thought.

It was quit silence when he said.
"Why are you standing have a seat"
Then sit And said "I have came to here for a job of secretary of yours" i said

"I know kitten, So are you ready to be my secretary, because all the time you have to came with me you have to stay beside me you know what i mean. "Yes" Y/n said.

Then again there was a silence This time i break it. "You have nothing to ask me". "Ohh yes I have"

"Why are you so beautiful?" he said
"Huh what?" i said more like blushing
"Umm I don't know" i said then he laughed then he said "You know what you have got this job so now go and do your work"

"wait what before he was being so lovey dovey now he became cold ohh god nobody knows when he change.

Then he stand up and going towards out but then I ask "You didn't tell me where is my place" he face back Suddenly i bumped into him.

Then i say Sorry to him then again he asked "Can you say once again what you said?" I said -"you didn't tell me where is my place" He leans closer at me i was going backwards until my back hit a wall.

His face was too close to mine I can smell his scent "My assistent will tell you where is your place ok, anything else" he said. I nodded in fear.

Then Somebody enters In>

She was a girl more like she was looking beautiful and looks rich. She sees us like this taehyung was so close with me.

When He pulled me towards him and grab my waist I was blushing so hard.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have any manners before knocking you came inside. He said with anger.

That girl was giving me death glare and she asked him "Who is she? Your new girlfriend?"

"Why do you care if she is my girlfriend or wife?

"Ok then lets meet outside"
She said and then she go.

Then taehyung and me we look eachother like this. We both were embarresed and shy ❤

<•><•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•><•><•><•><•<>