6.🐈

Next day>

Authors pov•

Y/n woke up and go to bathroom getting ready for to go to work.

After she came out this is what is wore>

After she done her things, she headed towards her work

She bowed everyone "good morning"
She then go to her cabin and take some files of her works which she done yesterday going to give it to taehyung.

She knocked and taehyung says "Come in" she entered in and saw taehyung and jimin was talking and laughing.

"Ohh hii Y/n" Jimin said to Y/n with his eyes smile.

"Hii Jimin, how are you" Y/n asked.

"I'm fine, how are you, you looks so preety today" he said there Y/n was blushing very much"

"I'm fine jimin u-um Thankyou so much" She said with a shy look.

And there was one person who was watching them being lovey-dovey, and feeling little-bit jealous also.

Taehyung cough a little and they then see him.

"um- sir I am here to give this, i have done this work" She said handing him files.

"Ok, then taehyung I get going now, see you Y/n" he said with waving her bye and then he leave Y/n wave back to him back.

Taehyung feels little bit jealous.

Then he stand up from his chair and sees Y/n, Y/n feels little bit uncomfortable but then he said to her.

"You, don't have to be uncomfortable around me Ms. Y/n" he said.

Then taehyung stepping forward to
Y/n and she was going backwards.

There was no wall so Y/n was about fall when taehyung catch her. Taehyung make eye contact with her.

Then he said to her "If I'm not wrong so you are that girl who study in Old seoul highschool"

Y/n think about what he is saying but she know that she study in that school only.

"what are you saying sir i didn't understand" She said and then Taehyung smirk at her and said.

"You are Lee Y/n who I used to love with"

She then remembering about her past, then she thought that he is that boy who Y/n reject him.

Flashback>

Taehyung and Y/n study in a highschool and Y/n was a popular girl in her school and Taehyung had a crush on her.

One day taehyung asked Y/n "Hii Y/n"
"ohh hii tae"

"Can we have some ice-cream" he offered her "Ok no problem, lets go"

They were eating ice-cream when.

"Y/n i want to ask you something" he said "Yes tae what it is" Y/n said

Taehyung then knelt to the ground and pulled out ring and said "Y/n I love you, actually i love you from starting when i saw you in school, after we gradute can we be toghether.

Y/n was all shocked and said to him
"actually Tae i-i Have-a boy-boyfriend"

After hearing this tae was not happy at all Y/n broke his heart.

"Tae I'm really sorry but kai really loves me, and i wish also for you to have a beautiful girlfriend, i'm sorry taehyung my intentions was not that to hurt you, please forgive me" she said.

"It's ok, i will get going now i will be late" taehyung said and left Y/n he was not happy but one day tae goes to a hotel and saw kai he was there and enjoying with some sluts he heard from him that.

One girl asked him "Ohh kai, if we did this again and again your girlfriend would get jeolous"

Then kai just laughed and said "I am not having any girlfriend i just use them for their money"

Taehyung heared this and called Y/n
"Hii Y/n please come in a pub please we all students are having fun here, and we are waiting for you please"

"Actually tae- before she complete taehyung said "No excuses just come, please for us" "Ok!" she said.

After when Y/n come she saw pub was already closed and there was no one.

Later she heard some voices it was similer to Y/n.

"Ohhh kai!! Please stop!!" one girl moans and said.

She then see that kai was doing IT!! With a slut. Kai see Y/n and he runs to her and then he said "Y/n i can explain" then Y/n slap him very hard.

"JUST IT IS OVER NOW" Y/n said and then Gone from that place.

IN Past Y/n Broke Taehyung's heart, but she don't know that taehyung only help her.

Flashback ends>

"Did you remember it?" he said and release Y/n was crying and Nodded.

"So now you have to remember this also that I help you on that time" he said making flinch to her.

"Anyways!! This thing now no matters it was all past and i don't want to remember it also better you go and do your work now Ms. Y/n"

"tae i can expla- before she could say anything he said to her "Leave Y/n because now i didn't deserve you and you didn't deserve me, I will never love a girl like you" he said and then said to her.

"LEAVE OR ELSE!!" he shouted and then Y/n leave.