9.🐈

Taehyung pov•

"Y/n you look very pretty today" he said and then Y/n smile and said
"Thank you, by the way you are also looking handsome today"

"Y/n you look very pretty today" he said and then Y/n smile and said"Thank you, by the way you are also looking handsome today"

"really? Thanks" he said and then they started talking.

Then Y/n see someone and started feeling uncomfortable.

I then see whom she is seeing and then I saw that guy KAI! He was with a girl and flirting with her.

Then i see Y/n can't hold it and in her eyes tears started to come.

"I think you should stop looking at them" i said which made her little flinch then i give her my Handkerchief to wipe her tears.

"Thank you" she said
"It's ok he is not for you, you deserve better" I said which made her Little bit comfortable.

Then after wendy and Jimin also came.

"Yahh!! What take you guy's so late" I said.

"Ohh sorry tae, w-we just late because there was a huge line" jimin said which i noticed as a excuse then i say "Ok, fine"

"Oh my god Wendy!!!! What is this a hickey?" Y/n said which made me confuse and then jimin cough while drinking his shake.

I gave him a look.

"Ohh where?" Wendy said "here in neck" Y/n said.

"Ohh it's nothing Y/n it's nothing don't worry just i get a Injury"

"Ohhhhhhok" Y/n said i think she knows, which made me laugh.

"ohhh hello Tae!!" then i see one girl come and said she is my high school friend Suzy.

"Ohh my god Suzy" I said surprised to see her.

"Can we talk privately i mean i want to tell you something you" She said and i say "Ohh ok no problem let's go there *pointed at nearby cafe"

Y/n pov•

I then see that tae and that girl was talking very much closely and taehyung was being very much friendly to her but why i feel jealous.

"Ohh my god i think someone is jealous" jimin said to me teasing me

"I-am not je-jealous" i said which made him laugh.

"It's ok, Y/n we both will take you two closer to eachother" Wendy said then i just hit her one arm.

"Yes Y/n" Jimin said wink at me aishh i am very much shy now.

"Come on let's go anyother place please jiminine":) wendy said with exited face.

"Ok, then let's go" he said then wendy pull me by my one arm.

Now we are in our car then we see tae was finding us then jimin said "Yahh tae come here!!"

Taehyung came and sit in car with us.

At back sites me and wendy was, and on driver sit tae and beside him jimin.

"So where are we going?" Tae asked then Jimin said "what about amusement park or zoo"

"Ok, then Let's go first in Zoo, because i love animals" Wendy said.

Jimin then turn on some music. I was enjoying the view, today i don't know i feel something like today i get a family.

We reach>

"Yeah, let's go Y/n let's have some private time, Taehyung oppa please take care of my Y/n" Wendy said and then went with jimin.

"Yeah tae let's meet after some minutes hope you enjoy both" jimin said and wink at tae.

"So, shall we go" He asked then i nodded.

We were walking and i smell the fresh air it was so nice the blue sky, cute animals, Green big trees.

"Y/n let's have a ice-cream" He said and i said "Ok"

"here" He gave me ice-cream and i said to him "Thank you tae"

"I think we must clear out things which was happened in past" I said making a conversation.

He smiled and said "You know, at that time I have loved a girl whom i love the most but some reasons she can't became mine"

I was listening to every word of his and regreting also by taking that bitch kai, instead of him.

But deep down I still love tae very much, but i can't tell him also.

"You don't have to think about that too much because i already forget the things in past"

"Y/n I still have that feelings for you in my heart, But still you didn't like me it's ok" he said and my tears was form in my eyes Because of me he became this much Cold.

"Anyways let's go" taehyung said and he and me started to walk it is already night.

"Tae can you please drop Y/n to her house today in my house my parents has come for dinner and i want to show them to wendy"

"Ok, but Tomorrow be on time in office ok" taehyung said with a smile

"Ok tae, thank you" Jimin said to him with his eye smile.

"Come on let's go wendy!!" jimin said and then wendy and he gone.

There was a silence in car Taehyung and Y/n feels little bit awakard.

•Byeee💜 let's see what is going to happen next•