5 - sobbe

Sander watches some Broerrrs vlogs

(Takes place when they take that trip where Sander and Robbe meet for the first time)

•.

Sitting at the top bunk with some headphones plugged into the computer, Sander hits the search button and types in "Broerrrs vlogs".

While the time that they stayed here, Sander officially (finally) meet Robbe.

Earlier at dawn, when they were all having lunch around the campfire, he heard Moyo mentions something about uploading a video to their channel as he faced the boys and chewed his hotdog loudly.

Sander, of course being curious of Robbe and wanting to get to know him more, made a mental note to search up their YouTube and watch it later on.

He didn't even have to scroll when a video of the boys popped up at the top showing Moyo looking down at the camera with the words "Vlog 1" written across the screen.

Clicking on the video he couldn't take his eyes away from Robbe. Watching as he laughed and joked as Moyo and Jens taped him to the wall and how adorable his smile is.

Watching through the full video, Sander clicked off and went through and watched some others. The older boy smiled like an idiot at his screen and watched the younger Robbe intently, not even paying attention to the other boys.

Robbe and his cute little "ya ya ya's"