- EPILOGUE -

20 YEARS LATER..

"Today, children, is a mainly history class. The theme for today is The Big Friendly School's rulers. Now, I have brought some people in today to talk to you all. Ms Buckets, can you come in here please?"

I entered the class full of interested children, each looking up at me. The room filled with whispers of peaked interest. I glanced over at Matilda who smiled at me.
"Class, this is Ms Buckets. She ruled the school for all her years here. Would you like to say a few words?" She turned to me and I nodded. "Hi children. As you have heard from Ms Wormwood, yes, I did indeed rule the school. There was a big, mean and horrible headmistress here when me and your teacher were here. Any questions?"

I scanned the classroom to see a young girl raising her hand slowly. She had the prefect uniform from ages ago. Her hair was in pigtails with dark blue little bows. She had hazel eyes with some brown in the middle.

She looked familiar but I couldn't think of who.
"Yes, Ella?" Matilda nodded to the young girl.
My eyes slightly widened at the name.

"Hortensia?" Gwyneth smiled at Hortensia while they sat on the front steps.
"Yeah?" She replied.
"What's your middle name?"
"Ella, why?" Hortensia shrugged and dug in her book bag.
"That's a nice name. When I'm older and have kids, I'll name the girl Ella." Gwyneth hugged Hortensia. "Woah, cool!" Hortensia giggled.

No. Nonono. That couldn't be her daughter..
Ella's a popular name, surely.
"Did you know Gwyneth Miller?" Ella asked me. "Um.. yes. I did." I nodded. Ella started to smile and then I knew.
That was Gwyneth's daughter. That smile showed it.
"I'm her daughter!" Ella said proudly. "I know." I smiled in reply. "What? How?" She looked confused. "Your smile says everything, kiddo." I replied and she giggled softly.

Suddenly another hand went up. A young boy.
"Oh, Kyle. Yes?" Matilda smiled at him. He turned over to look at me.
"Is that you on the statue?" He asked me. I nodded in reply. "Yes. Me and a younger boy called Bruce Bogtrotter revolted against the Headmistress. Do you all know what 'revolting' is?"
Ella stood up. "Revolting. R-E-V-O-L-T-I-N-G. Revolting." She smiled happily.

"Since your so keen on turning around.. stand up, turn around, and spell the one thing you all are. Revolting." She leaned in closely to Hortensia before she stood up and turned around, smirking. Hortensia faced the prefects who were forced to enter.
"Revolting. R-E-V-O-L-T-I-N-G. Revolting."

Tons of memories came flooding back when I saw her.
"On the statue we added the word you had to spell. Remember?" Matilda turned to me and I nodded. "Yeah. I sure do remember."

Another little hand popped up.
A young girl with brown eyes and dark brown straight hair.
"Azalea?" Matilda nodded.
"My mummy says I'm a precious barrelina!" The little girl waved her hand up excitedly.
Matilda stepped forward towards me. "That's Lavender's daughter." She whispered. I could kind of tell by her flower inspired name like her mother.
Azalea Glottlestop.
Pretty name.
When I looked in Azalea Glottlestop's deep brown eyes I could see a bright future for her. I knew she'd go far in life.