Chapter 5

"K mom! I'm off to school!" I yelled on my way to the front door to leave. "Bye honey!" My mom shouted rom her room upstairs "have fun!" "Thanks mom!!" I yelled back. I walked out the front door and started my long walk to school. When I finally got there, I was about to open the front door when suddenly a hand opened it for me. When I looked up, I was face to face with the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. It was Greyson Holt. "Ladies first" he said with a smile on his face. "Oh...uh thanks!" I said, blushing like crazy. "I'm Greyson by the way. You're Sam, right?" "Yeah that's me!" I replied. "Well, Sam" He said "I'll have to hang out with you sometime" he said with a grin on his beautiful face. Ugh. Stupid hormones. "Yeah" I said smiling. I walked in, and went to my locker. By the time it was lunch time, I went, got lunch, then went and sat with Harley Hannah Julie and Sutton. "Hey!" They all said at once. "Hi guys!" Then all the sudden, 2 muscular hands wrapped around my waist and spun me around. "How about we go get some Starbucks after school?" Greyson said. "Uuuhhhh...yeah...that sounds great!" I told him. "See ya then" he said with a big smile on his face in a flirty tone. "DID GREYSON JUST ASK YOU OUT?!?!?!" Sutton exclaimed. "Uh yeah I guess he did!" "Ooooohhhh Greyson's got the hots for Sam!" Hailey said.

When school finally ended, I ran home and changed into a cuter outfit. If Greyson and me became a thing, I would have so many friends! And my other friends would be popular! I brushed my mid-back length dirty blonde hair until there were no knots. Then I threw it into a prefect bun. I grabbed my north face coat and made my way to Starbucks. By the time I got there, Greyson was already at a table waiting for me. "Hey!" He said when I walked through the door. I think I blushed a little bit. Hopefully he didn't see. With this boy in my life I could just forge about everything. Including Emily. So hopefully I won't be hearing any more of her. We both got our coffee then sat down. "Look, Sam" he said to me. He looked really serious. "I know I haven't known you for a while. But I feel like we have a connection." OHMYGOD! Greyson Kohl just said that to me!"So Sam, would you like to be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. The hottest and sweetest boy just asked me out! "Oh...that would be awesome!" I said. "I was hoping that's what you would say" Greyson said, grabbing my hand. I think this could be a start of something new.

When I got home, I went upstairs, said hi to Bela, then went in my room. I opened the door and my room was WRECKED. There was stuff throws everywhere. And on my newly painted wall, there was a note written in what looked like blood. The note read-

~I'll always be here, Sam. You can't escape me. And I won't let you forget about me either.

-Emily~

When I finished reading the note, I smelt something really bad. It was coming from the hallway. As I was looking for what the smell could be, I was lead into Bela's room. "Hey Bela, do you smell that?" I asked. As soon as I said it, she had a terrified look on her face. Then, she looked towards her closet. The closer I got to her closet, the more terrified she looked. When I finally opened the white closet door, the smell hit me like a truck. And Bela's fresh white closet doors, were now the color of blood. And right on the closet floor, was a dead cat. I was horrified by the look of the scene. I quickly slammed the closet door shut and ran out of the room. "SAM WAIT!" I heard Bela yell chasing after me. "I didn't do it! Emily did it! She made me kill the cat and hide It in my closet! I swear!" Ok. I was done with this little Emily girl. I was going to end her. She can not do this to my family and I'm going to make sure this wont happen again. This will be the END of Emily.

A/N- I'm sorry I crammed so much stuff into this chapter mi just wanted it to he really interesting haha. Well tell me what you think in the comments! Until next timee :D