Chapter 6

It was a Long night. All I could think about was the disturbing note in my wall. The blood. The cat. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. And whenever I was about to fall asleep, I heard little scratches coming from Bela's room. But it wasn't Bela. I didn't know what to think about all of this. About Greyson, Emily, my room being trashed twice... I just didn't know what to do. And what if Greyson comes over to my house? What if Emily tries to hurt him. And what if I have schizophrenia too? Maybe none of this is even real. Maybe I have the disease too and this is just all fake. Maybe.

I woke up. Finally it's Saturday. I looked at my phone and found a text from Sutton.

~Hey, so wanna try the palm reading today?~

That's odd. How can she text? Maybe she had a special phone where it records what she says and sends it. Hmmm I guess I should give palm reading a try.

~Sure. Come over to my house at 12:30. See you then~

Hopefully she doesn't get possessed like in all those scary movies. And hopefully I won't scare her away.

It felt like forever. I couldn't wait until Sutton came along. First, I started drawing. Then, I took an hour nap. It was probably the first time I had gotten sleep without and interruptions. Then finally, 12:30 came along.

*Knock Knock*

"Hey Sutton!" I said as I answered the door.

"Hi! You ready for that palm reading?"

"I most certainly am" I said.

I led her upstairs so my room and we sat down on the floor.

"Do you have any candles?" Sutton asked

I went and grabbed 3 candles from my moms room, lit them, then set them around us.

She took my hand, then started feeling it. After 2 minutes, she looked around.

"There's someone with us" Sutton said

"Oh god" I said

"Sam this isn't good. There's a bad presence in this house and she doesn't want you here. Do you have a sister?" She asked

"Yeah" I said "her name is Bela"

"The spirit wants her. She wants to be her sister instead of you being her sister. She wants a mother, too. She doesn't want you in the house. Only you."

Now I was freaked. Why only me? Why Bela and my mom? Ok so obviously I don't have schizophrenia because Sutton just told me all of this.

"Sam I need to go. Now."

"Sutton what's wrong??"

"The girl doesn't want me here. She's going to hurt us if I stay. And I think your about to have a visitor."

Just as Sutton said that, I heard a knock on the door. I took Sutton downstairs and opened the door. It was Greyson.

"Oh sorry was I intruding?" He asked

"Oh no I was just leaving." Sutton said walking out the door. "See you Monday Sam!"

Greyson walked in and I shut the door behind him.

"Sorry I just came to drop off your bracelet. It must've fallen off when we were at Starbucks. I would've come yesterday but something came up. Sorry" He said handing me my bracelet.

"We'll I've gotta go Sam.. I'll talk to you later bye" he said smiling

"Bye" I said back.

I'm not sure if this day has been good, or bad. Well I guess only time can tell what will happen next.

A/N- wow I feel like this is the longest chapter! Haha. Sorry it's so late. But I did promise I would update today! So what do you think about this chapter? :D Bye!