Chapter 3

A/N- wow... 2nd day and 2 reads and 2 votes! Thanks guys! Well... Here's your update :)

Bela ran to where I was over at the closet. "AW SAM YOU LOSE! YOU CANT TAKE YOUT BLINDFOLD OFF!" Ok, now I was freaked out! First, I got attacked in my room. Now this little girl is doing this??? Ya know, maybe my sister was right. Maybe there really WAS someone in this house... But I knew I couldn't tell mom. She'd probably take me to a mental institute! And I couldn't let that happen again.

~Memory- "why are you hear today, Sam? I heard the therapist say. I didn't have to answer his stupid questions. *silence* "c'mon on same I'll wait all day" the man said. "My mom thinks somethings wrong with me" I said back. "And why is that?" He replied. I didn't want to tell him. But I didn't want him to keep me there all day. " I can see ghosts."end of memory~

I stopped seeing things when I was 13. I figured I just imagined it all. I used to have the worst nightmares.

I walked upstairs into my room. Then Bela came into my room and stood at the foot of my bed. "Can I sleep in your room tonight?" She said. "Sure. Go put on your pj's and come in here. We have to get up early tomorrow for our first day of school!" She ran out of my room and into hers. Wow I can't believe in. First day of school! I'm so excited! I really need to make some more friends and get out of the house.

Bela ran into my room after about 30 minutes and we both laid down in my bed. "Night Sam. Love you." Bela said, while trying to stay awake. "Night bel. Love you too." And I finally fell asleep.

Another A/N!- oooooh a little twist! sorry for such a short chapter! I have a Spanish test I need to study for :( well until next time! Peace out