Chapter 52

Jaanvi's POV.

I am back home and I call Rohit.

"Hello Rohit"

"You reached?"

"Great, now lock the door and don't open it for anyone. After completing the meeting I will come to you immediately"

"Don't worry I will be fine"

"Where are you know?"

"Kitchen drinking water"

"No first go and lock the door"

"Rohit I will"

"Listen to me and go. I can't send any one for protection as a big force is required, I am"

"Rohit relax" I walk to the door and lock it "I locked the door, Don't worry"

"I asked mom she said she would get late and dad will come late"

"Do you think I am weak to protect myself?"

"No but that Sukhdev is in this state Jaanvi and I can't leave you alone like this"

I go and sit on the sofa.

"That bastard is here in this state?" I get slightly angry

"Yes that's why I am a but scared now. Do one this Jaanvi come back to the police station for some time, I would be relaxed"

"The house is empty Rohit and If I will feel unsafe I will go from here immediately"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Please take care Jaan" he says in low voice

"I will and even you do"

"Yes"

"Bye"

"No don't cut the call until I reach the place"

I smile a bit.

"I have never seen you this worried you before Rohit"

"When a person becomes so special in your life, care and worry comes automatically"

I bite my lower lip.

"Okay Rohit Bye" I say

"Jaan please come back to the police station"

I was about to reply him when I felt as if someone walking behind me.

When I turn there was no one.

"Are you listening Jaanvi?"

"Hunh? Ye-yeah, I just zoned out"

"Okay I reached. Call me as soon as you face any problem. Sleep in your room"

"Okay"

I go to my room sorry, Rohit's room and before entering I turn around to look and enter my room locking it.

I sigh and get on the bed.

I scroll on the instagram for someone and again I felt someone passed by my room gate.

Why do I watch horror movies at night?

Sleep Jaanvi. I remove my headphones and keep it aside when suddenly I hear something dropped with a loud voice outside the house.

Now I am scared.

I breath heavily.

Then someone began to knock on my door very loudly and my breath stuck and heartbeats increased.