Chapter 1-My Intro

Hiya! This chapter may be a bit short but I'm working on it! Love you!

It was currently post-spring time. I was walking home with my best friend, Emma, talking about the usual stuff that I knew other kids in my school would consider gay, emo, and nerdy.

Well then, here is a little bit about myself. First off, I’m quite different. I have long, dark, almost-black hair with startling sea blue eyes. I’m really tall, 5’10” but am extremely insecure about my body. I know, I shouldn’t really care, but it’s not like I’m cutting myself. I had tried to dress up a bit, but seriously didn’t give a shit anymore. I still didn’t have my first kiss, or boyfriend. Emma was a bit different… she was outgoing, already had her first kiss and boyfriend. She has medium blond hair and is quite a bit shorter than I was. The most favorite thing about her to me was how we could have conversations about our common passion…music. Skrillex, Timati, Swedish House Mafia, and Avicii. Those are out legends. The world is absolutely nothing without them.

“So, your birthday is next week”, she stated. Oh yeah, that. “Don’t tell me that you forgot.”

“Okay, okay. I did. Happy? Sorry, I just have way too much on my mind. Extra calculus classes, violin practice, rehearsals, and concerts, swimming, and schoolwork”, I said. “I really am stressed out and seriously can’t think straight anymore”.

“It can’t be that, because I have just as much things to do as you do. I know for sure, that you stay up on your computer all might doing remixes.”

“Ha, ha. Very funny. I get at least seven hours of sleep every night.”

“Really, then why do you keep on moaning and groaning about being tired and stuff in like, math class?”

“The teacher always turns the lights off for all of the presentations he does and the darkness makes me tired.”

“Oh really?” she said grinning like a Cheshire cat. THIS is my best friend.

“Oh gotta go!” I said as we neared my house. “See ya!” I unlocked my house and came inside, flopping down on the steps that go upstairs. I was exhausted. Mom or Dad weren’t home yet. I grabbed myself a bottle of water and ran upstairs, stripping to only my leggings and tank top. I popped my hair into a bun. This was my own half-an-hour of hardcore dancing. I put my iHome on loud with Avicii and started dancing. The beat was pounding in my head, and I set off to burn some calories.

A little while later my parents came home with my sister, Maddy. We ate dinner and then I went back upstairs. Homework, homework, and more homework. I was done at 10 pm and crawled into bed, waiting for my night call.

*********

Hope you liked it!

Anna